PDA

View Full Version : stash busting sales!!! Lot #2 IS SOLD SOLD SOLD....THANKS!!!

rebecca
01-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Yeah, :roll: yeah, it's hard to part with my little ones...all of my yarn; each and every ball, hank and skein is like a child, but I think it's time that they go to a home that will take up more time with them. So sorry to see :( ya'll go, but I know you'll go to a good home! :muah:

Lot #2

Here we have 6 skeins of Wool of the Andes (http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/itemid_5420103/yarn_display) in the lovely, neutral colorway, "Tan." LOL, I remember when I 1st saw it, had to have it, had no reason for it, just loved the color because it will go with so many things and poor "Tan" was left alone so I'm offering her to you for $7.00 plus shipping via KnitPicks gift certificate or PayPal. :noway: I know....another great deal!
Oh, almost forgot to tell you, she is in 5 skeins with wrappers, but one skein is wound, but has never been used.
I can see her now as a gorgeous scarf or a darling felted bag, perhaps some clogs, I better hush, the list goes on and on!
Please pm or email me with and questions.

rebecca
01-05-2007, 02:24 AM
:cheering: :cheering: This lot was also won by Dee (five_six) :cheering: :cheering: WTG, my friend...you are FAST :cheering: :cheering: