PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

KathyinCali
01-05-2007, 01:16 PM
I've been using the internet the past few years to teach myself to knit and now there is finally a great forum! The videos are incredible. I needed to learn two new things and both were on the site and explained perfectly. Thank you so much for starting this forum.

Kathy

Jan in CA
01-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Welcome to KH! :cheering:

nadja la claire
01-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Welcome :waving: This site is an incredible resourse and Amy's videos are fabulous! And of course we have the AMAZING MOD SQUAD who are always there to help.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

brendajos
01-05-2007, 01:45 PM
I've been using the internet the past few years to teach myself to knit and now there is finally a great forum! The videos are incredible. I needed to learn two new things and both were on the site and explained perfectly. Thank you so much for starting this forum.

Kathy

Well where have you been!?! We have been here a couple of years waiting for you! ;) Welcome. I think Amy has taught most of us how to knit or how to do things we couldn't get help with through books and such. :cheering:

Kaydee
01-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Welcome! This site is amazing, i'm sure you'll become addicted soon enough. :teehee: I don't think I ever could have learned to knit without it, I really needed to see what I was supposed to be doing.

Knitting_Guy
01-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Welcome. I am a very new knitter and would have been lost without this site.

mks22300
01-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the forum! :waving:

Aquaria
01-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Welcome. I am a very new knitter and would have been lost without this site.

Same! :cheering: I wouldn't be able to knit well without this great website and the help from other people in this forum! Amy's videos are awesome and easy to understand! :D

usamacka
01-05-2007, 11:28 PM
This site became my REFRESHER course! I love it and at school have one computer set up to this site so my little knitting club can get help when I can't be over their shoulders! Alot of knitters at Pena Elementary have benefitted from this site!

usamacka
01-05-2007, 11:29 PM
This site became my REFRESHER course! I love it and at school have one computer set up to this site so my little knitting club can get help when I can't be over their shoulders! Alot of knitters at Pena Elementary have benefitted from this site!