PDA

View Full Version : I just subscribed to....

niffer
01-06-2007, 07:00 PM
.... This!

http://www.artofknitting.co.uk/

Every week you get a different square to knit in a different stitch and then you sew them all together to make a throw. Loads of freebies too.

I don't know if its available outside of the UK yet.

I can't wait to get my first one but it could take (gasp) 28 days!

Hope this link is of use to someone!

mulene
01-06-2007, 07:28 PM
aha I subscribed to this too - I bought issue 1 and decided I'd get the collection since I could use it for reference =D

niffer
01-06-2007, 07:51 PM
I gave up looking for issue 1 because after travelling around all of the newsagents in SW DH said it would be cheaper to buy the whole series that to keep driving!

:roflhard:

misstialouise
01-07-2007, 08:35 AM
:( Is this something that can't be delivered outside the UK??

:(

niffer
01-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Yeah - it looks like the only County options are UK and ROI, but there is a contact page - I'd drop them an email if I were you and just ask - they may just be lazy and not want to convert the prices to dollars - but if they got a specific request, I can't see what the problem would be.

Hope you get somewhere.

:muah:

mulene
01-11-2007, 09:25 AM
I have news on this! It isn't just available in the UK!!!!

I'll post the details tomorrow since I left it at home but the inside cover of issue one gives details of where to get it in Australia too! (and some other places)

I'll post the contact details tomorrow =D

niffer
01-11-2007, 09:35 AM
You have yours already????

I'm sooooo jealous :teehee:

I had my confirmation letter that I had subscribed today - asking if they got my address right :roflhard: If they didn't have it right I wouldn't have got the letter and they would never know!

:doh:

I'll be sat by the letterbox tomorrow waiting for more to come through it!!!

mulene
01-11-2007, 09:36 AM
No I bought the first copy and have subscribed from issue 2 onwards =D

misstialouise
01-11-2007, 03:40 PM
OOH OOH OOH!!!

:D Very excited!

niffer
01-15-2007, 12:33 PM
My first two issues came today!!!!!!

Its actually quite good, loads of freebies too.
It has a couple of patterns that I already want to tackle!

The educational bits are quite basic, but thats OK for me as I'm still a beginner and I'm sure they'll get more difficult with time. The throw patterns look great too.

I just started my first square.

If anyone would like details of how to get this in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Malta, Malaysia or Singapore, let me know and I'll post the details.

niffer
01-15-2007, 12:36 PM
My first two issues came today!!!!!!

Its actually quite good, loads of freebies too.
It has a couple of patterns that I already want to tackle!

The educational bits are quite basic, but thats OK for me as I'm still a beginner and I'm sure they'll get more difficult with time. The throw patterns look great too.

I just started my first square.

If anyone would like details of how to get this in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Malta, Malaysia or Singapore, let me know and I'll post the details.

niffer
01-15-2007, 01:12 PM
apologies for the multiple posts - I think I clicked submit and KH went down at the same time - I hope it wasn't me :oops:

Lucy78green
01-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Saw the ads for that on tv, but it's hard to tell what the other patterns are, the website has a useful links section though