PDA

View Full Version : Big sale at ramwools

iza
01-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Not sure if I should spread the word or just keep it to myself... :teehee: oh well here ya go: Ramwools is having a big sale, 30% off EVERYTHING, but only today and tomorrow. I got myself a brand new Denise kit for 37$ (CAD)!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: I've been thinking of buying it for a long time now... I couldn't let that opportunity go... right??? :teehee:

ctmax
01-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Thanks for letting me know. Off to see what I want to buy.

lauraknits
01-09-2007, 01:39 PM
and just after I ordered a bunch of yarn! Oh well, I think I will just have to bite the bullet and buy more!!

ctmax
01-09-2007, 04:00 PM
I bought enough of this in Espresso to make a sweater

http://www.ramwools.com/index.cfm?pageID=3&section=143&prodID=3882

katie09
01-09-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm so glad you posted this. I've been needing to buy some Addi's, but couldn't bring myself to spend $20 for one needle. But, for six bucks off the regular price I couldn't hit 'add to cart' fast enough. LOL

Also got some Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. (but shh, don't tell the hubby, I said I was only gonna get the needle :teehee: )

brendajos
01-09-2007, 04:35 PM
I bought enough of this in Espresso to make a sweater

http://www.ramwools.com/index.cfm?pageID=3&section=143&prodID=3882

have you, or anybody else here, used that before? i am looking for something to make a baby blanket with and i really don't want to use encore (i am that one who doesn't like it much.) is this stuff nice and soft?

auburnchick
01-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Ramwools is having a big sale, 30% off EVERYTHING

Gee, thanks. Now I'm a few bucks poorer, and dh is sure to be annoyed. :teehee:

BUT, after what he just spent on Ebay (and tried to hide from me), I guess we're even now. No... wait... I still have to spend the same amount I spent today for us to be even!

:whistle:

ctmax
01-09-2007, 11:42 PM
I have never tried this yarn before. I took a chance when I bought it. I hope it's nice though.