PDA

View Full Version : Gilmore Girls knitting episode

nadja la claire
01-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Tonights Gilmore Girls is titled Knit, People Knit. Is the episode any good. I've stopped watching because it's just become too much of a soap opera and frankly I like Luke and I can't stand the other guy. I just hate it when shows give you a perfectly good couple, puts them together, then tears them apart, then puts them back together, then tears them apart again. It gets very frustrating and boring after awhile. :!!!:

So does anybody know if it's worth watching?

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

auburnchick
01-09-2007, 01:52 PM
My dd (teenager) LOVES this show, having several sets of DVDs. I'll have to get her to watch it tonight. Maybe she won't think my knitting is so "weird" if she sees it on her favorite show. Of course, I'm still weird because I'm "Mama." :teehee:

nadja la claire
01-09-2007, 01:57 PM
My dd (teenager) LOVES this show, having several sets of DVDs. I'll have to get her to watch it tonight. Maybe she won't think my knitting is so "weird" if she sees it on her favorite show. Of course, I'm still weird because I'm "Mama." :teehee:

Yes, trust me you will always be weird. Our sons are grown with toddlers and they still think we're weird. You get used to it after awhile.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

auburnchick
01-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Yes, trust me you will always be weird. Our sons are grown with toddlers and they still think we're weird. You get used to it after awhile.

Please don't tell me my son is going to think I'm weird. He's my affectionate, sweet one (even at 12).

I always figured that I would be weird to my daughter until she has children of her own and is dancing to Shakira in the car with her young ones screaming "Aaaaaccccckkkkk" at the tops of their lungs. Then she might identify with me. :doh:

Kaydee
01-09-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm not really that in to Gilmore Girls but I watched this one. It was cute, they have a knitting marathon. I enjoyed this eposide more than the other few I've seen in the past few seasons. I say check it out.

rorygilmore
01-09-2007, 02:44 PM
I love the Gilmore Girls, its one of my favorite shows. This episode is pretty good.

BDKitty
01-09-2007, 02:51 PM
My daughter (age 13) and I love to watch Gilmore Girls, and this is a repeat - but watching it was funny. There are some cute moments - and you get the impression that Loralai Gilmore really doesn't know what she is doing - kinda like I do! he he he.

Look for the non slip knitting needles pun - my daughter thought they really existed and she has been asking for them for a year!