PDA

View Full Version : KnitPicks upped free shipping minimum...

Friskums
01-09-2007, 02:41 PM
I was going through the checkout today and saw that Knitpicks changed the free shipping minimum from $40 to $45 dollars.
(Most of the images have been updated, but there's still some that say $40. I'm sure they'll be getting to all of them soon.)

Not that $5 more really makes that much of a difference I guess...
Just wanted to make sure you guys were in "the know".

[Edited to clarify a little better]

nadja la claire
01-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Yah, I saw that. In the words of Keven Klein from A Fish Called Wonda "DISAPPOINTED" :teehee: Just kidding everythings going up and it's still worth it.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

brownishcoat
01-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Yay! :cheering: $40 is much more manageable for my budget, and I already have my Options set. Still need more extras, though! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Friskums
01-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Yah, I saw that. In the words of Keven Klein from A Fish Called Wonda "DISAPPOINTED" :teehee: Just kidding everythings going up and it's still worth it.

Nadja xxx

I thought I noticed that too. Some of the prices seemed to have increased as well.
But, you're right...they're still great deals.

janelanespaintbrush
01-09-2007, 03:02 PM

Nadja xxx

I thought I noticed that too. Some of the prices seemed to have increased as well.
But, you're right...they're still great deals.

I think Andean Treasure went up about 70 cents per ball.

Friskums
01-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Figures. That's the one I need more of. :doh: :rofl:

Webigail
01-09-2007, 05:52 PM
I wonder when they changed the rate. I just ordered something from them the other day and of course...just HAD to go over $40 :drool:

CateKnits
01-09-2007, 05:53 PM
They said the change would be effected on the 8th, I think.

janelanespaintbrush
01-09-2007, 05:54 PM
I think it was some time between last night and this morning.