PDA

View Full Version : My Options Arrived!!

auburnchick
01-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Just had to share! I had also ordered the Sensational Knitted Socks book and KP Dancing yarn. I am psyched! I am very nervous since I've never used DPNs or made socks before. But I can't wait to start!!! :cheering:

BUT, I've got a geography test I HAVE to study for and must take before Sunday (taking three online college classes this term). Aaaarrrggghhh!! To knit or to study... :shrug:

sara_jayne
01-10-2007, 04:41 PM
KNIT!!!! :teehee:

You must break those options in immediatley!

You are going to love them!

I do hope you can get your studying done! :heart:

kitkat
01-10-2007, 05:38 PM
I have only two issues with the options:

1. where are the shorter cables? (I hear those are in the making)
2. why is there only one set of each size? don't they know I need MULTIPLES????

Otherwise, they are fantastic. I am going to get rid of my boyes, and who knows maybe even my denises. wowza.

nadja la claire
01-10-2007, 05:46 PM
:twisted: KNIT, You know you want to. Go on DO IT! KNIT, KNIT, KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

You'll :heart: the Opions!!!!

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

five_six
01-10-2007, 06:35 PM
All of you are evil, so i'll be the voice of sanity. Whilst we all love knitting, GO AND STUDY, to quotish a song, there'll be time enough for knitting, when the studyin's done...

It's too important, get your mind focussed for a little while, once you've done your test, reward your self with some knitting. And from what i understand you guys have to pay for a college education, so don't waste precious time or money :teehee:

Good luck with the exam!! :muah:

janelanespaintbrush
01-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Maybe knitting can be your reward for studying.

DoulaLyndsey
01-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Ah, enjoy those Options!! They are now my favorite needle set.

auburnchick
01-10-2007, 08:11 PM
:twisted: KNIT, You know you want to. Go on DO IT! KNIT, KNIT, KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

You are a bad influence!!!!

Fortunately, there's someone who's responsible...

All of you are evil, so i'll be the voice of sanity. Whilst we all love knitting, GO AND STUDY, to quotish a song, there'll be time enough for knitting, when the studyin's done...

So, while I'm not knitting, I am still reading this board. :teehee:

It's funny how, being an adult, you take your classes way more serious than when you were younger. I really want to maintain my 4.0 average...

So...I'm going to be a good girl and study hard tonight and tomorrow. When I get home from work tomorrow, I'll my test. THEN I'll cast on. :happydance:

madametj
01-10-2007, 08:45 PM
Maybe knitting can be your reward for studying.

hmm, go idea :figureditout:

prob is, when i give myself rewards i tend to take them all too quickly :teehee:

nadja la claire
01-11-2007, 10:26 AM

You are a bad influence!!!!

Fortunately, there's someone who's responsible...

So, while I'm not knitting, I am still reading this board. :teehee:

It's funny how, being an adult, you take your classes way more serious than when you were younger. I really want to maintain my 4.0 average...

So...I'm going to be a good girl and study hard tonight and tomorrow. When I get home from work tomorrow, I'll my test. THEN I'll cast on. :happydance:

I didn't say not to study, but you were right to listen to someone who's not as bad as I am, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be bad, I just can't help myself.:teehee:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

mulene
01-11-2007, 10:57 AM
knit one study two? :teehee:

auburnchick
01-11-2007, 02:56 PM
I didn't say not to study, but you were right to listen to someone who's not as bad as I am, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be bad, I just can't help myself.:teehee:

You do not need to apologize! You were simply voicing my knitting wishes! :muah:

I spent all last night studying (and made myself stay away from this board!). I've been studying all day. Hopefully I can get my test out of the way this afternoon before I take my daughter to her soccer game. Either way, I'm breaking out the needles at the stadium! I've been working sooo hard that I deserve it. ;)