PDA

View Full Version : I Have Seen the Light; YAAAARRRRN POOOORRRRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nadja la claire
01-11-2007, 04:07 PM
I used to be a skeptic. I used to think "Yah, ok it's soft, but come on how soft can it be?" But no more. Let me tell you the story of my converstion. I went to A Tangled Web today for the first hoping to find some Karaoke. The people there were fantastic, all of them, the staff, the owner and the customers. They didn't have the Karaoke so I decided to look around. I was there for maybe 10 minutes when the delivery man came in with several large boxes, he went straight to the rear of the store where the sitting area is and then left with his empty dollie. A moment or two later there were squeals of joy and a gasp of Malabrigo. I shot back there to finally see for myself what the big fuss was with this stuff. :shock: :inlove: OMG, they were pulling hanks out of the boxes and putting the yarn on the floor. It was stunning. All that beautiful yarn and then I felt it :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: I just wanted to jump on it all and snuggle. I couldn't believe how soft it was. And then I knew I had to have it.

I have converted. I have joined the cult of MALABRIGO!!!!! It took me an hour and 1/2 to finally decide which of the beauties to bring home with me. I totally broke my diet and bought 4 hanks, but the heck with it, I'd do it again in a second. I just had to have it. It called to me. I know you all will understand my lapse in will power.

The pics I took do it no honor, but here's the best of them.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Jan in CA
01-11-2007, 04:10 PM
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: It's beautiful! One of these days I'll get to see and feel it, too.

sara_jayne
01-11-2007, 04:14 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Lovely! It is a great cult to be part of! :thumbsup:

CarmenIbanez
01-11-2007, 04:57 PM
I still haven't seen or felt it up yet. :pout:

ebrperk
01-11-2007, 06:21 PM
That stuff is amazing. I have two hanks that haven't decided what to be yet.

CarmenIbanez
01-11-2007, 06:23 PM
That stuff is amazing. I have two hanks that haven't decided what to be yet.

Maybe they just want to be two hanks that sit around and get felt up now and again?