PDA

View Full Version : Yarn Harlot's new book

Quiltlady
01-12-2007, 01:42 PM
I just preordered the "Yarn Harlot's" newest book CAST OFF! :cheering: :cheering: The price was amazing only $10.61. I couldn't pass it up. I have all of her books. She really makes me laugh out loud. :roflhard: :roflhard:

Jan in CA
01-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Oh neat! I'll have to put it on my wishlist! I love her books! I got At Knit's End and Knitting Rules for Christmas!

Mulderknitter
01-12-2007, 01:58 PM
I have read the yarn harlot and am currently reading At Knit's end. How is Knitting rules? Is it still good even if you already know most of the basics? :shrug:

Jan in CA
01-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Well, I just always find her amusing. Even if you know the basics I feel like she offered some hints and thoughts on ways to do things. You could look at it in a yarn store/book store/library first.

HamburgKnitter
01-12-2007, 02:35 PM
So far I've only read one of her books, but I read her blog religiously. The message to her daughters that she posted a few days ago was hilarious!

Jan in CA
01-12-2007, 03:21 PM
So far I've only read one of her books, but I read her blog religiously. The message to her daughters that she posted a few days ago was hilarious!

Among other links I have her blog on my Google homepage!

Quiltlady
01-12-2007, 05:44 PM
All of her books are so funny. There are no "duplicate' stories in them as far as I can tell. So if you have one...you really will want the rest.

I just got an email from Amazon and they said the book is due at my house in early April. So now I know when it can be expected. :hug: