PDA

View Full Version : OT-No Sweat

brendajos
01-12-2007, 04:34 PM
I don't know if y'all have heard of No Sweat (http://www.nosweatapparel.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=OUT-ACCESS)before but they are an online store that only sells clothing that has been made in union shops. The point being no sweat shops. Well they are having their clearance sale and the prices for a lot of the stuff is great (the Code Pink sneaks are a STEAL!) Stuff is running out of stock, i couldn't get the flipflops i wanted but i thought some of you might be interested! :thumbsup:

Kirochka
01-12-2007, 04:37 PM
I have a bunch of things from No Sweat - the pink high tops (DH has the black), sweatshirts for work, socks, sports bras, some tank tops. I think my work jacket is from a different non-sweatshop site, though. Just got the clearance sale e-mail, but I don't really need anything... but so glad to see your posting about it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

brendajos
01-12-2007, 04:40 PM
I love my pink high tops....I had the red ones too but i never wore those so I freecycled them. The woman who got them was so grateful because she had moved and pretty much had almost nothing that she could bring with her.

Kirochka
01-12-2007, 04:44 PM
My pink high tops are a little stiff... :pout: ... and certainly not enough cushioning, even with gel soles. But I love 'em anyway! :teehee:

Stiney
01-12-2007, 04:47 PM
That hammer t-shirt is sooo cute! :inlove:

nadja la claire
01-12-2007, 04:51 PM
I belong to a labor organization that promotes No Sweat. I've bought the sneakers and some of the t-shirts. They sell very high quality stuff and the prices for what you're getting can't be beat.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx