PDA

View Full Version : Camp Stitches

feministmama
01-16-2007, 10:43 PM
I just got a catalog for the next ones in April in S Carolina and June in California. THey cost $1095!!!!!!! Oh it must be so nice to be able to afford to not only pay for this but to pay for airfare and for the time off. :pout:

feministmama
01-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Here's a link for those who didn't get the mailer

http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events/html/campgateway/campgateway.htm

brendajos
01-16-2007, 10:54 PM
the one in NC isn't as expensive. With airfare i would suppose it would equal just the camp cost in CA. doesn't seem TOOOOOOO Bad considering you have room and classes and it looks like food too. :shrug:

Yeah it makes me wanna go....lol

mwedzi
01-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I really wish I could go to something like this. Some day, some day . . .

iza
01-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah... it's not unreasonable... if you can afford it. :pout: Some day...

brendajos
01-17-2007, 05:16 PM
well i was looking at this more last night and the classes were all listed as 18 hour blocks of time. i would assume that isn't correct but i am pretty sure that i would NEVER be able to survive in one class for the entire weekend, if it was correct! :teehee: no matter how much i would dig having someone show me entrelac (yes i can figure it out myself...not the point...lol) i wouldn't want that for 18 hours! :shock:

jodstr2
01-17-2007, 05:46 PM
I considered the California one since it's only about an hour's drive from here, but I wouldn't commute, I'd stay there. but I can't afford it. the Asilomar conference grounds are gorgeous tho.