PDA

View Full Version : How many pairs of FT Clogs have you knit?

boyforpele13
01-23-2007, 12:24 AM
So this may have been mentioned in the huge-o FT Clogs post, but I can't help but wonder if I am the only one making a trazillion pairs of these things. I am currently on my 2nd clog of the 8th pair, for an average of 1 pair of clogs per month. I'm quite over them, and you? :)

Next is the FT Felted Crochet Ballet Slippers to break away! ;)

Ingrid
01-23-2007, 12:29 AM
I've made 4 pair and would make more if I could interest anyone in my family to want them. :shrug:

boyforpele13
01-23-2007, 12:32 AM
when i finally "got" the pattern, i tried to make a pair for like everyone i know, but no one was interested either, and now i'm like NO MORE PLEASE! i still enjoy making the women's sizes, especially small ;) those are like instant gratification projects, but the larger ones, oy!

Ingrid
01-23-2007, 12:36 AM
The one pair of kids' clogs I made was the easiest, for sure!

Julie
01-23-2007, 12:41 AM
I think I've made 9 or 10 pairs -- all kids' ones :thumbsup:

JLC
01-23-2007, 10:06 AM
I made a pair of kids ones out of stash yarn just to see how the pattern works. They went really fast and now I'm on the 2nd clog of my 2nd pair. I just ordered more yarn from knitpicks for 2 more pair - one for my MIL and one for one of my mother's friends for her birthday. I'm sure I'll be sick of them after that!

dustinac
01-23-2007, 10:11 AM
I made 2 so far.. I want to make a pair for myself but I don't know when I'll get to that... My son liked his but my daughter will not wear hers.. :teehee:

Kirochka
01-23-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm in the middle of my first pair - one down, one to go for DH, then I have yarn for a pair for me. Not sure how the felting will go (I have a front-loader... the Booga bag felted okay, though, so I'm going to forge ahead...). Wish me luck! :wink:

(P.S. I lose track while counting very easily, so this pattern is demanding a lot of me!)

Silver
01-23-2007, 10:59 AM
I only made one pair.. for me. Although I love them, I never wear them. Wool clogs aren't very useful in Florida. I wear Crocs instead.

Jax3303
01-23-2007, 11:11 AM
I haven't made any of them. I most likely wont make any in the future either. It's just one of those patterns that just 'not me'.

HamburgKnitter
01-23-2007, 11:18 AM
I haven't made any yet, and I'm not sure if I will. I've made a pair of socks and a pair of knucks now, and I find that knitting the second one about kills me. :oops: Actually, the knucks were OK because they're challenging yet quick. But the socks I knitted on tiny needles with a gazillion stitches...I almost didn't knit the second one! :doh:

SandraEllen
01-23-2007, 11:38 AM
I made 4 pairs for Christmas this year and a pair for myself. It's been less than a month and I already have 3 requests from people who saw the ones I made and want their own pair. ugh...

and I have so many projects that I want to do for me...

at least the clogs are quick.

jodstr2
01-23-2007, 11:59 AM
10 adult size pairs, and it feels like, as you said, a trazillion :roflhard:. but they make nice gifts, and as long as I have the patience to concentrate :zombie: on counting the stitches, they're not a hard knit. again, only as long as I have the patience :hair: :oops:.

Secksiebrat
01-23-2007, 12:05 PM
I've knitted 2 pairs thus far. My son wont wear his and I LOVE mine. My husband has decided he might like a pair. For Christmas this year I'm going to make probably around 8-10 pairs. I plan to get started and do one pair a month or so I don't feel overwhelmed and want to quit :) We'll see how it goes!

~danielle~