PDA

View Full Version : Message Attachment Problem

landolphe
01-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Again trying to attach an image 480 x 640 pixels (below max, yes?). After selecting the file and clicking Attach, I get repeated message that my the attachments in my private mailbox file are over size limits and to please delete some attachments. Well, I have deleted all but 2 saved messages, and I still get the same message. Every time I get the message, I have to leave the msg composing window and there is no way to save as Draft in the PM window, so I have to rewrite the entire message each time I get the attachment failure message.

Is there a solution to this that I have missed.

Please help!

Peace,

Jan in CA
01-23-2007, 12:19 PM
If you are attaching an image the file size limit is 500 pixels wide on the longest side and 256kb.
Photo Size Info (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6905)

Maybe that is the problem?

landolphe
01-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Hi Jan,

Nope, my image is below max size. Image size probs trigger a different error message. My error msgs refer to my being over limit size of my private mailbox folder (?). I have deleted all but 2 mesgs that I had in all of my mail folders, so I don't understand to what the msg refers. I still get msg when attaching any image.

Lando