PDA

View Full Version : Baby Blanket Pattern Needed

Jessica
01-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey Ladies,

I want to knit my Nephew a baby blanket and I was wondering if you guys have a favorite baby blanket pattern you would like to share. Thanks.

Jess

Jan in CA
01-23-2007, 09:32 PM
There are been many posts about baby blankets lately. Just go to the search feature at the top of the page and put in "baby blankets" and you'll get a whole bunch of pattern links and ideas. ;)

Jan

brendajos
01-23-2007, 09:38 PM
I had to go digging around for it because the link on this site doesn't work anymore. I was fretting because I thought it was no longer available but here it is (http://www.wiseneedle.com/patternpage.asp?pattern=knitpatlaurel). I LOVE this blanket and if I EVER find the perfect yarn for it, I will get it started and it will go to the first person who has a baby after it is finished. (assuming that I like them sufficiently enough anyway...lol!)

(my love of the pattern may have something to do with the gorgeous baby too...lol)

Jessica
01-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Brenda, that blanket is just beautiful! I hope that some day I can be that good to knit that.

Thanks Jan :wink:

brendajos
01-23-2007, 10:55 PM
well i can't guarantee i won't throw it in the garbage but i figure it is just pieces stitched together so maaaaaaaaaybe.... :roll: