PDA

View Full Version : Notifications?

DotMom61
02-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Suddenly -- like just w/in the past few hours -- I've stopped receiving notifications for the threads I'm subscribed to. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Dilly
02-02-2007, 08:58 PM
If you cleared your cookies you can lose your notifications. Could that be what happened to you? :shrug:

Jan in CA
02-02-2007, 09:44 PM
There has been some issues causing problems with KH of late and that may be one of the results. NO worries, Amy and Sheldon are on it! :hug:

ArtLady1981
02-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Yep...same thing with me...I just happened to pop over to the Year of the Stash 2007 thread...and noticed 4 or 5 more Posts. And I had not received any notifications. So I went to my Profile, to see if my preferences had changed...nope...then I opened a Post...and looked to see if my preference was still the same at the bottom (to receive notifications)...yep...it was the same...

So, then I go to General Knitting...and lo behold...there was DotMom61 with a NOTIFICATIONS question!

Thanks for doing that DotMom!

The other day, the Knitting Help website, especially the Forum part, was acting hinky. I thought it was me. Wierd. Kept getting error messages, and the pages wouldn't open. Finally, things straighten out!

Oops...just saw that a Notification just arrived! All's well that ends well!

DotMom61
02-02-2007, 11:01 PM
I just talked w/ Kelly a little bit ago, and she filled me in on the server problems Sheldon is trying to fix.

Thanks Kelly and Sheldon and Amy!!! :muah:

Guess I'll just have to look for those colored folders instead of waiting for the email.