PDA

View Full Version : Are you watching the DIY Knit-In?

Braden
02-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I am. I'm not watching the Super Bowl, since the Saints didn't make it. I just saw the Decorative Stitches with Lily Chin. I gotta try some of those stitches. What has been your favorite one so far?

susanc
02-04-2007, 08:23 PM
That was my favorite episode so far too. Lots of good info.

I'm looking forward to this evening's episode with Annie Modesitt. I really enjoy her style of knitting and how she presents things.

Hope everyone's enjoying the Knit-In! :cheering:

aineepooh1
02-04-2007, 08:55 PM
i wanted to~~ But I had to work~!! :waah:

Keep us posted~~ I would :heart: :heart: :heart: to know what Vicki is cookin up"~

zkimom
02-04-2007, 09:18 PM
:waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah:

No DIY!!!

susanc
02-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Bummer!!!

The episode showing now is where Elizabeth M-something (sorry, I can't remember her last name) is making a halter top out of bright pink novelty yarn. It's cute, but it isn't something I would make for myself. Annie Modesitt's episode is on at 7:30 (PST) showing her pretty Combo Corset-T.

feministmama
02-05-2007, 12:20 AM
OY! THey showed the guitar strap episode AGAIN! Enough already. But they did show the tips with Lily Chin. That;s a good one. I also checked out the Knitty Gritty website. Vivcy Howell was chatting live all night while watching the spisodes at a friends house. Cool! She getting folks to knit 7x9 squares for warm up america. She's awesome. :cheering:

psammeadred
02-05-2007, 12:34 AM
:waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah:

No DIY!!!

Ditto...*sniff* Oh well, I'm watching POTC:2 and working on a UFO.

ChristinaKnits
02-05-2007, 12:53 AM
I watched and commented on the blog, but it woulda been more fun if it had been a live chat :shrug:

cheesiesmom
02-05-2007, 10:16 AM
No cable or internet all weekend. So I missed the KG marathon. :grrr: If I could change cable companies, I would.

susanc
02-05-2007, 11:27 AM
I watched and commented on the blog, but it woulda been more fun if it had been a live chat :shrug:
I agree. A live chat would have been MUCH better. :shrug: