PDA

View Full Version : My Options came yesterday!!

blueeyes28
02-06-2007, 08:13 AM
I love them I also ordered from the knitting zone the felted sheep pattern from fiber trends and I can't wait to make one I have so many projects going right now I need to just stop starting new things.How do I do that???

Silver
02-06-2007, 08:30 AM
Congrats on your Options set! And if you figure out how to stop starting new projects, let me know! :shrug:

kitkat
02-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Its KDHD. KNothing wrong that that! Many of us have it! Some of us are compelled to start one project and finish - it before starting another.

I have a friend who I call a competitive knitter. Every new challenge - she has to make 10 of whatever else the rest of us are working on - in the same time frame. Knitting Olympiad. She for some reason is avoiding the felted clogs though.

I always have several projects going and several waiting to start.

Nikki
02-06-2007, 09:02 AM
I always have several projects going and several waiting to start.

Isn't that the truth? I spent Sunday really going through the bags and boxes. I was amazed at what I had forgotten I"d started. I gave myself a stern lecture. We'll see how long that holds up. :teehee:

Congrats on the new needles, a new love to get through the rest of the winter is a good thing.

dustinac
02-06-2007, 09:07 AM
:cheering: glad you got them.. my mom who always says I'm not a Knitter.. I'm a Quilter.. she even says she doesn't really care for knitting that much just does it when I'm home cause we can do it together.. well she is taking knitting classes now and ordered her options yesterday :cheering: ... :rofl: :roflhard:

aineepooh1
02-06-2007, 11:47 AM
I haven't every used the Options.. but I ordered my Denises' online back in Sept~~
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:EM

ENJOY YOUR NEW TOY~~!! :cheering: :cheering: :roflhard:

blueeyes28
02-06-2007, 12:10 PM
I still :heart: :heart: :heart: my Denises too!

DragonTush
02-06-2007, 10:57 PM
I really want to buy the KP options too. Let us know how you like them. I've was planning on ordering them when I get a really good paycheque/

auburnchick
02-07-2007, 01:12 AM
:heart: my Options. Good for you for treating yourself! You won't regret it!

Annyka
02-07-2007, 10:58 AM
I bought one pair of tips and one cable (well it comes with 2, but once choice) to test the Options, and I'm in loooooooooooooooove. Making a couple of hats with their Wool of the Andes.

Definitely will be investing in the rest of them.

losnana
02-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Congratulations on your wonderful choice. I wouldn't trade mine for anything!

orcoastknitter
02-07-2007, 07:29 PM
My mom bought me my Options at Christmas time. I just started using them and absolutely love them.

Andrea
02-07-2007, 09:59 PM
The Knitting Zone!! :cheering:

That's near Angelia's house!!! We went there!! :cheering: