PDA

View Full Version : FS: Red Dress Stitch Markers-More avail.!!

mamahoov
02-06-2007, 05:36 PM
These have been going like hotcakes--I got more red dress charms in so there are more available.

Happy, healthy knitting!
amy in ne

The American Heart Association :heart:(AHA) has designated February as Heart Disease awareness month for women. The AHA's signature for this event is the red dress.

To help spread the word and further awareness that heart disease is as big a killer of women as it is of men I have designed stitch markers with a red dress theme.

:heart:Each set of markers includes 5 markers made with red, glass beads and silver accents PLUS one coordinating offset marker with a Red Dress charm. Knit in style and spread the word about heart disease with these lovely red dress markers.

Each set is $6 ppd in the US. Orders outside the US pay actual shipping/customs costs.
Funded paypal or MO preferred.

Amy in ne
hoovfam@hotmail.com

landolphe
02-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Hi Amy,

Do you a photo of your design?

Lando

cindyln
02-07-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm interested. Is there a picture?

mamahoov
02-08-2007, 10:08 PM
I will post a photo in the next day or two....need my techie daughter to do it for me as I am technologically challenged! :)

***DONE!!! I posted a photo of the markers. The dresses are assorted and the set only comes with one dress charm. You can pick the one you want as long as I have that design in stock.***

thank you for your interest!

amy

Marni
02-15-2007, 11:31 AM
I must have a set! I :heart: that red dress... plus it goes with a fun theme that some runners I hang with do!!!!

Where do I send my moolah? I get to pick which dress I want too, right?

mamahoov
02-15-2007, 12:28 PM
sent you PM.

thanks!!
amy

mamahoov
05-22-2007, 10:14 PM
These have been going like hotcakes--I got more red dress charms in so there are more available.

Happy, healthy knitting!
amy in ne
:heart:

mintdee
05-22-2007, 10:58 PM
Those are great!