PDA

View Full Version : plymouth yarns

susi
02-08-2007, 06:42 AM
i have knitted 1 of their patterns in the past and really got on with them. i have had a search through their website and seen a couple of patterns that i would love to have a go at. trouble is i'm in france and they won't post outside of us.

does anyone know of a retailer that does mail order that would ship to france please, there is a particular jumper with a frog on it that i would love for my son (and i have banter going with his teacher about the french being frogs (all lighthearted of course lol) and it would make her laugh as well.

any ideas greatfully reieved as i desperatly want this pattern

thanks

susi

tilllie
02-08-2007, 09:10 AM
Susi, ebay has quite a lot of Plymouth yarns listed...you might find what you are looking for there.

nancydee
02-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Susi,

Is the frog pattern number DO24 from Plymouth? I found it on their website and thought if you were not able to find a retailer to ship to you, maybe I could get it and mail it myself. I know how it is when you find something that is the "perfect" thing!!

nancydee

nancydee
02-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Susi,

Here is a website that I think ships worldwide and it looks like they have the pattern you want:

http://yarn.com/webs/0/0/0/0-1202-1209-1217/0/0/1589/

nancydee

susi
02-09-2007, 04:58 AM
hi

thanks so much for your replies.

i had looked on ebay numerous times for plymouth yarn patterns and been unsucessful (today included).

this is the url to the pattern i want to buy Country 8 Ply (http://www.plymouthyarn.com/index.php?nav=cPatterns.patternGallery&yarn_id=000006&pattern_id=001256)

i have looked through the shop with again no sucess i am e mailing them to ask if they can get it for me, so fingers crossed on that

thanks again

susi

nancydee
02-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Susi,

Please look again at the site I previously posted -- just scroll down when you get to the site and you will find that same pattern -- of the frog sweaters -- it is the Plymouth pattern you posted and it looks like they do ship outside of USA.

nancydee

susi
02-09-2007, 03:11 PM
hi nansydee

i saw it straight away this time, sorry. i didn't see irt at all last time i look right through.

i did e mail them and they said that they did sell it, i will order it tonight

thanks again

susi