PDA

View Full Version : Chilly weather chuckle

nonny2t
02-08-2007, 11:36 AM
I know many of you are either buried in snow, braving sub zero temps or windchills, or are just plain freezing. It is 30 degrees here and my hands are freezing this morning. I can't knit when my hands are cold because my joints swell and get stiff. I let my little yorkie out and went out to the garage to get a tiny space heater we had for emergencies. I came back in and plugged it in and got my hands warmed back up, but I guess Fortune was cold too,! I guess even with fur it is not guarantee you will stay warm! :D

Jan in CA
02-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Awwww that's cute! Be careful he doesn't tip it over!

dustinac
02-08-2007, 11:39 AM
:rofl: how cute.. we have an electric heater set up too help take the chill off in between the furnace running and our cat stretches out right in front of it..

nonny2t
02-08-2007, 11:40 AM

He's already decided he likes the sofa pillows more. My computer is in the kitchen so the heater is only about 6 feet away. I am going back to the recliner and knit in a minute anyway and I turn it off when I walk out of visual range, but thanks for caring.

aineepooh1
02-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Nonny ~~ No wonder he is COLD.. he has very little hair~~ Did you take him to the groomer lately??? :teehee: :teehee:

TIME FOR "MOMMY' TO MAKE ME A NICE WARM DOGGIE SWEATER~~

My PAWS ARE COLD~!! :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Ronda
02-08-2007, 11:59 AM
:heart: How cute!

mrs desert rain
02-08-2007, 12:18 PM
we have that same space heater!

and, i think it automatically shuts off if tipped over. :cheering:

Jan in CA
02-08-2007, 12:25 PM

He's already decided he likes the sofa pillows more. My computer is in the kitchen so the heater is only about 6 feet away. I am going back to the recliner and knit in a minute anyway and I turn it off when I walk out of visual range, but thanks for caring.

Oh I hope you didn't think I meant you weren't careful! It's just a mom reflex to say stuff like that I guess. :teehee: I know you will be careful of your furbaby. ;)

nonny2t
02-08-2007, 12:30 PM

Oh I hope you didn't think I meant you weren't careful! It's just a mom reflex to say stuff like that I guess. :teehee: I know you will be careful of your furbaby. ;)

Oh, gosh no, I knew what you meant.

mwedzi
02-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Oh, he looks chilly, poor guy! It is freezing here. Monday it was -9 and on my walk to school/work my eye moisture kept creeping up on my lashes and freezing and I kept having to wipe ice chunks off my lashes every few minutes.

My bunny likes to stay warm, too:

Cristy
02-08-2007, 01:52 PM
awww...those photos are so cute. I wish I could take a pic and upload it for you guys right now...it's not related to cold weather but it's of my weiner dog...he has taken a liking to my boppy pillow and when I'm not using is to nurse, he uses it for napping! LOL!