PDA

View Full Version : OT: Walk for breast cancer

Kaydee
02-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Hi all! I starting a team to do the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in May here in Boston. I've been trying to think of a name for my team, but I'm just not sure, anyone have a creative idea?? I thought you all would be the best people to ask. And, if anyone in the Boston area wants to join once I name my team, please let me know, I'd love to have you and its for a great cause!!

aineepooh1
02-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Are these knitting people?? coworkers? breata cancer Survivors?? what is the mix ?? and then I can get my juices flowin' :?? :happydance: :cheering:
ainee

Kaydee
02-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Are these knitting people?? coworkers? breata cancer Survivors?? what is the mix ?? and then I can get my juices flowin' :?? :happydance: :cheering:
ainee

Its friends, coworkers, classmates...really anyone who wants to support the cause. I'm just trying to think of a cute name for the team.

dustinac
02-09-2007, 06:08 PM
I can't think of a name but it is a wonderful idea!! :cheering: My dh runs in the Columbus Marathon wearing my grandmother's name and it means so much to her... she just celebrated her 6th yr of being cancer free last year and when he took the number and name tag in to WV for her she was so happy that she had us all tearing up..