PDA

View Full Version : Malabrigo virgin

Ferol
02-10-2007, 12:36 AM
I just ordered my first skeins of malabrigo - two each of vermillion and purple mystery. I am SO EXCITED to get them! :woot: I can't wait to pet them and see what all the fuss is about. I plan on making a couple scarves, and maybe a pair of mittens.

I just needed to share with people who wouldn't think my excitement over yarn is odd... hehe! :waving:

Knitting_Guy
02-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Oh. Virgin wool.

Ingrid
02-10-2007, 12:56 AM
:teehee:

Just wait until you get it on the needles!!!!!!!11

simplethings
02-10-2007, 01:22 AM
yay! malabrigo is AWESOME. i'm glad you get to experience it!
i knit my first malabrigo scarf on aluminum needles and it was good.
but i'm knitting a second malabrigo scarf on lantern moon needles and it unbelievably increases the blissful experience! you should try it. =)

Ronda
02-10-2007, 10:10 AM
I need to buy some Malabrigo to see what all the fuss is about, too! Do LYS carry it or must I buy it online?

I want to buy Lantern Moon needles just to set them on a shelf and stare at them! They're sooooo pretty!

Angelia
02-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Ronda, some LYSs carry Malabrigo. Mine don't, though, so I have to order it online. WEBS (http://www.yarn.com) has a nice selection!

simplethings
02-10-2007, 04:22 PM
I need to buy some Malabrigo to see what all the fuss is about, too! Do LYS carry it or must I buy it online?

my LYS doesn't carry Malabrigo, but, I drove to a yarn store about 45 minutes from my house and it carried some.
i found even cheaper Malabrigo at an even further yarn store. it can be hard to find. you should definitely try to call around.