PDA

View Full Version : interweave subscription

syndactylus
02-16-2007, 10:39 PM
can anyone tell me whether if I subscribe to interweave I get access to all the subscription only web only patterns of the past, too?

thanks!!

Julie
02-16-2007, 10:56 PM
My spring issue does not have a subscriber-only password on it. It looks like they are discontinuing the subscriber-only part of the site, but the old patterns will be available to Knitting Daily subscribers:

Interweave Knits magazine is part of an exciting new website relaunch taking place in Spring 2007! Our new focus is building an online community of knitters and crocheters. And unlike the current website that includes a subscriber-only area, the new website offers everyone a free e-newsletter, free projects, blogs, a project store, new product announcements, and much more!

The patterns, information, and techniques that were posted on the subscriber-only section will be available as part of Knitting Daily this spring. If you go to knittingdaily.com right now, you can sign up to receive free patterns—and you’ll be the first to know when Knitting Daily goes live.