PDA

View Full Version : Made by labels

clgibson
02-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and would like to know if there is anyone who knows where I can get "made by" or "made with love" labels on the net that I can sew onto my projects for friends and family. If in the UK even better but not worried.
Thanks
Caroline

Aquaria
02-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Welcome to KH! :waving:
Unfortunately I don't know of any(I'm a newbie you know :oops: ), but I'm sure that the other fantastic knitters in this forum would know! Good luck :hug: :rofl:

Knitting_Guy
02-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Welcome Caroline.

Have a look at this thread http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22658&highlight=label

miccisue
02-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and would like to know if there is anyone who knows where I can get "made by" or "made with love" labels on the net that I can sew onto my projects for friends and family. If in the UK even better but not worried.
Thanks
Caroline

You can order them online at Herrschners - they have packs for strictly knitting, packs that have more than one yarncraft, personalized ones.....just go to Herrschner's site and look for "woven labels".

Jeep_Girl
02-18-2007, 12:41 AM
You can order them online at Herrschners - they have packs for strictly knitting, packs that have more than one yarncraft, personalized ones.....just go to Herrschner's site and look for "woven labels".

I got some there too... they did mess up the name I wanted - but they sent me out new ones with correct stuff on it. So it was all good.

Mrs. D.
02-20-2007, 10:25 AM
I got mine from namemaker.com. I love the labels, I thought the price was reasonable but receiving them was a little slow. I got Made by the Knitting Needles of ......, I go Quilt made by ........., and Crocheted by ...... labels.