PDA

View Full Version : Having a hard time

letah75
02-22-2007, 01:06 PM
I want to buy yarn, but I am going to Stitches West in two days and want to save my money.

I've have only bought one skein of yarn this week, and that was for instant gratification so I could knit durring a dinner break at work. It is soooooo hard fighting my yarn buying instincts!! Knitpicks is calling to me!!!!!! :wall: :wall:

CarmenIbanez
02-22-2007, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure what to say here. :shrug:

So I will say the following and let you pick the one want:

GO FOR IT. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WAIT AROUND FOR STITCHES WHEN YOU CAN START BUYING PERFECTLY GOOD YARN NOW!

or

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. BUYING YARN NOW WHEN STITCHES IS ONLY TWO DAYS AWAY!

ReneeKnits
02-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Hold on ... you will make it!

Going to Stitches West!!!!!!! I want to go!!!!! I missed Stitches Midwest this past August (was out of town) and I still am sad about it!

Just think of allllllllllll that yarn and all those patterns....yum!

Stay focused and strong...you will need the cash for the show! And pleaase let me know what you see while you are there and what classes you take, etc.

Renee

Kaydee
02-22-2007, 01:37 PM
STOP!!!!! Do NOT buy that yarn!!! Think of all the great things you'll be able to buy if you save your money for stitches :woot: . Hold out...I know you can go it

bip
02-22-2007, 03:01 PM
You need the poster "101 Ways to Feel Like You Have Yarn Without Actually Buying It"

Take a walk
Bake a cake
Hold hands
Watch a movie

Wait, those are all from the poster "101 Ways to Make Love Without Doing It", oh well, they still apply :)

letah75
02-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Ok, well my neighbor just called me and said that I just got package from knitpicks that I ordered two weeks ago (I half forgot about it)! So I have my first 3 Option needles waiting for me to try out, and some lace weight yarn to play with!!!

I think trying out the Options (which I am VERY excited about trying) and trying to knit with lace weight yarn, which I have never used will last me the two days I need to wait!!! Yeah for knitpicks!!!!!!

I don't yet have a digital camara, or I'd take pictures of Stitches for you guys. Maybe I can borrow someones. Ohhh, that might be fun!!!

ReneeKnits
02-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Yea! Now you can make it...cause you are gonna love :heart: :heart: :heart: those options needles - especially working with lace. The pointy tip on the options needles is so great!

I'm glad you have a package waiting and now you will be able to curb the yarn appetite until Stitches!

Renee