PDA

View Full Version : OT - Who Got Booted Off of American Idol and Survivor?

auburnchick
02-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Morning all.

I had a soccer banquet to go to last night, and, unknownst to me, my PVR filled up during the recording of American Idol and Survivor, so I missed the last 15 minutes!

Aaarrrggghhh! The most important part!!

Can y'all fill me in on who got booted?

Thanks so much!

:muah:

P.S. On the plus side, my dd received the Coach's Award (highest award) at the banquet. Since she got hurt 3/4 of the way through the season and did not make it on the list for all-county (and should have been), this was wonderful affirmation that her hard work did not go unnoticed. We both cried since she's been through so much with her recent knee surgery.

brendajos
02-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Don't watch AI but Sylvia got kicked off on Survivor.

meearnol
02-23-2007, 10:21 AM
On American Idol, Paul Kim, Rudy Cardenas, Amy Krebs and Nicole Tranquillo got cut. I was sad that Rudy had to leave. :pout:

Tonid1980
02-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Why didnt that girl antonella get booted... she was by far the worst out of all 24 .. maybe its because jersey is so populated... I dont know... but I could sing her under the table...It may have been because she is untrained and singing infront of an audience (especially with a mic) for the first time is hard as heck.... but she was just crap...

auburnchick
02-23-2007, 11:55 AM

YEAH!! She was annoying! Smart though...

auburnchick
02-23-2007, 11:56 AM
Why didnt that girl antonella get booted... she was by far the worst out of all 24 .. maybe its because jersey is so populated... I dont know... but I could sing her under the table...It may have been because she is untrained and singing infront of an audience (especially with a mic) for the first time is hard as heck.... but she was just crap...

Agreed.

Thanks for the info!!

Silver
02-23-2007, 11:59 AM
Because she's getting a lot of popularity because there's risqué pix of her circulating the internet, one of her nude but covered with rose petals, and another of her on the toilet! :shock: I hope it doesn't last long though.. she totally sucked!

Tonid1980
02-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Because she's getting a lot of popularity because there's risqué pix of her circulating the internet, one of her nude but covered with rose petals, and another of her on the toilet! :shock: I hope it doesn't last long though.. she totally sucked!

Well then! That makes sense!! *bangs face on desk*....

brendajos
02-23-2007, 12:48 PM

See I didn't think she was that bad. If her team weren't so lame I would probably agree that she was too "bossy." But they were having such a hard time moving on ANYTHING that they needed someone to give them some sort of direction.

I don't know I don't have much interest in anybody this season and I am not a fan of how they are doing the immunity idol this year.

auburnchick
02-23-2007, 01:42 PM

See I didn't think she was that bad. If her team weren't so lame I would probably agree that she was too "bossy." But they were having such a hard time moving on ANYTHING that they needed someone to give them some sort of direction.

I don't know I don't have much interest in anybody this season and I am not a fan of how they are doing the immunity idol this year.

I'm finding it hard to like anyone real well yet. There's just something about the cast. Nobody grabs your attention. :shrug:

brendajos
02-23-2007, 02:10 PM

I'm finding it hard to like anyone real well yet. There's just something about the cast. Nobody grabs your attention. :shrug:

I have a friend who lives in California so he sees the show about 2 hours after I do. He gets very panicky when he thinks I am going to give something away about the show and "ruin" it for him. In all the time we have been watching the show I never have but he still feels the need to send me the freaked out text telling me not to ruin it for him. For the first time, neither of us really has any interest in dishing on the show. He told me the whole cast lacks charisma which I hadn't realized until he said it but he is right... there is nobody really to hate and nobody to root for. Though if that one chick is going to make me start watching her mackin' on the guys then she could be the one I learn to hate...lol

lynnlisiewski
02-23-2007, 03:36 PM
I was sad about Rudy I was glad about Paul the no shoe thing bugged me
Anatella will stay on because of her looks which is a shame

I Love Letisha I hope their stylists have changed I believe Mandessa was voted off because the clothes they picked for her she was way better than Taylor and as good as Katherine probably better

Tonid1980
02-24-2007, 01:04 PM
I was sad about Rudy I was glad about Paul the no shoe thing bugged me
Anatella will stay on because of her looks which is a shame

I Love Letisha I hope their stylists have changed I believe Mandessa was voted off because the clothes they picked for her she was way better than Taylor and as good as Katherine probably better

From what I heard a the time, Mandeesa was voted off because of her anti gay comments.... She was excellent... but I think she abandoned her fan base (unintentionally) ...