PDA

View Full Version : Met a wannabee knitter today~!

aineepooh1
02-25-2007, 02:40 AM
I was at HL doing my weekly yarn sale search and saw a young woman eyeing the needles and kits.. I asked her if she knitted or crocheted and she said she crocheted but wanted to learn to knit ( just the reverse of me :teehee: ) anyway she opening the " I taught myself Knitting" knit and I told her about KH. I told her they had online FREE videos and that if she had any questions after buying the kit she could post them here. Well,,,, she put the kit back down and said "Hey that's even better its free." She then thanked me... I better be more careful though.. If I keep it up I might put Hobby Lobby out of business.. :teehee: :teehee:

Although I do MY weekly part to contribute to them~!! :teehee: :teehee:

Aquaria
02-25-2007, 03:13 AM
Wow!:) That is great! :happydance: We might get a new arrival in KH! :cheering: Yay~~~ (am I over-excited? :teehee: )
Anyways, I wonder if she's gonna be one of us? :thinking: :happydance: :cheering: :rofl:
And she's right!:) Amy's fantastic videos are way better than knitting kits! :rofl:

Nikita-amimono
02-25-2007, 03:44 AM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

BRAVA!!!

It's really nice to meet someone who wants to learn knitting!

Knitting is not really popular among the young here in Italy (but yes, they love to wear things knitted) and I usually have knit chat with older madams.
They are very experienced, but we have surely different taste for the color and patterns.

Niki

xxx