PDA

View Full Version : FT Clog Question

zkimom
02-25-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm working on finishing clog # 1 and yes, I did a gauge swatch.

Can anyone tell me if the pre-felted clog would fit the Jolly Green Giant and then magically felt down to a woman's medium?

I'm using 1 Strand of Lopi Original and a size 13 circ.

I think the whole clog thing is too cool, especially when the toe starts to form and you can see that it will actually turn into a slipper.

However it's HUGE!!!

Anyone?

Thanks,
Susan

brendajos
02-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Kemp's picture (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2243&highlight=clog%2A) of her clogs are about one of my favorites. It is why I think the prefelted clogs are a delightful gift. :teehee:

eta: Ooops those are Kemp's not Silver's.... but it is the picture I was looking for so that's good. :doh:

Mulderknitter
02-25-2007, 05:00 PM
Thank you for posting the question and the picture! I don't feel so bad that my first one looks really big and really wonky.
Another question though, did I do the sole wrong? I had to seam it in the middle when i was done. It doesn't say anything about that, but I don't see any other way for it to work??? :shrug:

Jess_knit
02-25-2007, 05:05 PM
Nope, you did the sole right. You have to seam the first and second soles separately, down the middle, then tack them together.

I have the new pattern, and it definitely says you have to do that. :shrug:

Mulderknitter
02-25-2007, 06:17 PM
Thanks, maybe I just missed it... I appreciate the quick answer!