PDA

View Full Version : Middle TN, specifically within Lebanon, Cookeville...

ChasingJoy
02-27-2007, 10:32 AM
McMinnville, Murfreesboro square.

I'm in Liberty TN in the middle. Would love to meet up with local knitters. I'm also expecting my first child (due April 28) so it would be awesome to find a fellow knitting mom for future play dates and knitting.

PurlyGyrl
02-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Just dropping in to say :waving:! I'm a Tennessee knitter, too. Live in lovely Morgan County--our claim to fame-two, count 'em TWO state prisons! :noway: Congratulations on the baby :heart: --I hope you are knitting lots of baby items--one of my favorite things to knit. Wished we lived closer together, I'd love to have a knitogether.

Take care.

Mommy22alyns
03-05-2007, 08:26 PM
:waving: Hello to both of you ladies... we're probably all far-flung, but I'm in Dickson. ChasingJoy, I have two late March babies (they'll be 2 and 4). I bet you're ready to meet your little one, huh? :balloons:

ChasingJoy
03-06-2007, 10:31 AM
My due date got messed up, how weird. I'm due April 28 and yes, I'm extremely excited!! My husband is scheduled to go to a business conference in Iowa the first week of April. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude that my little guy won't decide to be early but it really feels like we're testing fate there! LOL.

So far I've made 2 blankets, a hat, a 6-mos hoody (which I haven't finished putting together), 2 burpy cloths, and I have some nice cotton yarn for some wash rags. I just got the Spring Knit It! Magazine and there are some ADORABLE baby patterns in there. There are some other great patterns too. I've never gotten that magazine before. Seems like a great buy!!!!

All my best!

Mel