PDA

View Full Version : What catalogs do you subscribe to?

stacyk9
02-27-2007, 10:47 AM
I was reading Debbie's post about the Ram Wool catalog and I was wondering what other catalogs everyone gets? I love getting catalogs in the mail!!!

Stacy

Jan in CA
02-27-2007, 01:14 PM
I get Patternworks (http://www.patternworks.com/) and Knitpicks.

Cristy
02-27-2007, 04:33 PM
I get the same as Jan plus the new Lionbrand catalog (not sure how that got started...)

brendajos
02-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Lion used to put one out more regularly but seemed to stop. I had forgotten all about them by the time I was suddenly getting a new one. it was a new style when it came out so maybe that was why it took so long between mailings. :shrug:

otherwise yup... I get those three too. I feel like every once in a while i get something in the mail from Elann too. It always makes me mad when I see it because we have a furniture store here by the same name that I can't get to stop mailing me stuff.

(They argue with me that I must have signed up for their mailers...seriously argue with me, like that is going to make me less annoyed.... I don't do contemporary furniture and that is apparently all they do so why would I go there? hrrrrmph!) <~~~ I digressed

jmp3775
02-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Lion, Patternworks and KnitPicks.

jodstr2
02-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Patternworks just sent me one that said I need to order or I won't get another.

I get WEBS, KnitPicks, and YarnBarn of Kansas also.

ekgheiy
02-27-2007, 09:10 PM
See also: "What's your favorite yarn catalog?" (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14067&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=catalogs) ;)

stacyk9
02-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks for all the great suggestions. I couldn't help myself and signed up for all of them!!! Can't wait to start getting the mail!!!

Stacy

brightspot
02-28-2007, 12:47 PM
For some reason my gardening catalogs out number the knitting ones this time of year:) I don't know how I got subscribed to so many. The knitting one that I like the best is Knitpicks.