PDA

View Full Version : My Options are here!!

Kaydee
02-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Yea!! I'm so excited...but when I got home last night there was a notice in my mail box. Packages don't fit in the box, and they don't leave them outside my building (good thing, I wouldn't want someone to snach my needles). So boo, I couldn't try them out last night since I have to wait until after work today to make the long walk to the postoffice to get the package. Well I guess I'll be busy tonight trying them out!!! :cheering:

auburnchick
02-27-2007, 11:12 AM
YEAH! Make sure you test out all of the needles and cables to ensure a proper fit.

terujoan
02-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Yayyy! :cheering: My Denises just arrived today too! :happydance:
Haven't tried them yet. :rofl:

Kaydee
02-27-2007, 02:34 PM
YEAH! Make sure you test out all of the needles and cables to ensure a proper fit.

Thanks for reminding me...I'll make sure I check everything!

Jan in CA
02-27-2007, 02:36 PM
:roflhard:
I just read the subject line as "My Opinions are here!!" and I clicked it thinking.. what the heck? :??

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Knitting_Guy
02-27-2007, 03:34 PM
I just read the subject line as "My Opinions are here!!" and I clicked it thinking.. what the heck? :??

I didn't know one could order opinions via the mail.

:rofl: :rofl: :roflhard:

Congrats on the Options. I'm betting you'll love them as much as I do.

Kaydee
02-27-2007, 05:09 PM

I didn't know one could order opinions via the mail.

:rofl: :rofl: :roflhard:

Congrats on the Options. I'm betting you'll love them as much as I do.

:roflhard: :rofl: :roflhard: :rofl:

PinkRoses
03-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Silly people, why go through snail mail when opinions are free everywhere?! :shrug: :wall:

:roflhard: :eyebrow: :teehee:

Webigail
03-01-2007, 02:06 PM
WooHoo!!

How exciting!

I am STILL trying to decide whether or not to order, since I already have Denise.

Braden
03-01-2007, 03:15 PM
I am STILL trying to decide whether or not to order, since I already have Denise.

I would. I ordered mine, even though I already had my Boye NeedleMaster, and I found out I prefer them. If you don't like slippery needles, I would just hang on to your Denises.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijak this thread :doh:

Kaydee
03-01-2007, 03:32 PM
I love them :heart:, but they are a bit slippery and when I first used them some of the stitches were slipping off. I've never used Denise needles, so I couldn't compare the two, but I'd definitely recommend the KPO's.