PDA

View Full Version : OT - HELP ME

PocketfullofTulips
02-27-2007, 08:57 PM
I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

HELP ME ... I NEED IDEAS! HELP..........I'M LOSING MY MIND!

♠The Mod Squad was here :thumbsup:
Add "OT" to account for off topic discussion.

lissalue
02-27-2007, 09:02 PM
no ideas for your boredom, but i just noticed you sig. Anne of Green Gables is my favorite book. Have you read the whole series?

ekgheiy
02-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Help = KNIT! :eyebrow:

Silver
02-27-2007, 09:04 PM
You're a knitter.. if you have yarn and needles, how can you be bored? :??

ekgheiy
02-27-2007, 09:05 PM
You're a knitter.. if you have yarn and needles, how can you be bored? :?? Yeah what she said.

PocketfullofTulips
02-27-2007, 09:08 PM
lissalue: yes i have read the whole series.. it was a dare to see who could read the series first.. i got soo caught up in them.. that on is fron 7 or 8... i forget.. i loved it tho.. i remember it very well.. :) :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :teehee: :teehee:

DreamWeaver
02-27-2007, 09:13 PM
Try alphabatizing a bag of m&ms. Then eat the m&ms. If you don't like m&ms, try it with skittles. I may be strange, but it amuses me for hours :teehee:

ekgheiy
02-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Try alphabatizing a bag of m&ms. Then eat the m&ms. If you don't like m&ms, try it with skittles. I may be strange, but it amuses me for hours :teehee: How do you alphabetize M&M's? Or skittles for that matter?? I don't get it ... :?? :oops:

brendajos
02-27-2007, 09:20 PM
Try alphabatizing a bag of m&ms. Then eat the m&ms. If you don't like m&ms, try it with skittles. I may be strange, but it amuses me for hours :teehee: How do you alphabetize M&M's? Or skittles for that matter?? I don't get it ... :?? :oops:

I think it is meant to be facetious... in that almost all skittles and M&Ms have the same letter on them.

ekgheiy
02-27-2007, 09:25 PM
I think it is meant to be facetious... in that almost all skittles and M&Ms have the same letter on them. Oh .... yeah. Right ... Um ... I knew that.

*ekgheiy whistles on the way out the door* :whistle:

:out: *chuckle chuckle*

Ingrid
02-27-2007, 11:20 PM
About half my M & M's have W's on them. :??

:rofl:

ecb
02-27-2007, 11:35 PM

I think it is meant to be facetious... in that almost all skittles and M&Ms have the same letter on them.

Actually
you have to be truely blonde to understand this
i know I am and my kids are also
my kids understand this better than me
i MUST be to old and wise

oh well

ecb

losnana
02-28-2007, 08:17 AM

:roflhard: :roflhard:

Stonington
02-28-2007, 09:13 AM

:hug: LOL Thank you for the first chuckle of my day Ingrid!

anne

Cristy
02-28-2007, 01:47 PM
You know Ingrid...so do MINE!!!

Stiney
02-28-2007, 01:49 PM

I'm reading this thread for the first time, and I was about to make the same joke! :rofl:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
02-28-2007, 01:58 PM
mine have Es and backwards Es. Some of them don'thave anything. Some of them are deformed. Some of them are the same color. Lots of ways to categorize M&Ms...

Limey
02-28-2007, 05:47 PM
Are you bored or fed up?

The two usually aren't that far away from each other.

Try something new (even if you might not feel like it) - maybe something with alot of colour and a fast result.

Zillions of sites about egg decorating - not expensive, as many colours as you would like and pretty quick, seasonal presents.

All the Best

Limey :thumbsup: