PDA

View Full Version : Two Books left--***GONE**THANKS!

suzq85
02-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Due to problems with my health (I have MS), I am going to sell my following knitting supplies. I am asking for money order or cashiers checks please. If you're interested in anything, please email me at web2tz@earthlink.net. ************ I still have Knitting Rules and Mason Dixon Knitting left. I will take five dollars apiece for them, plus shipping. Priority mail is five each or would be less than ten for both. If you want media shipping, please let me know your estimated shipping and I'll gladly send them that way. Thanks for looking and thanks to all who've purchased my items! God bless youGONE

New- KP Options needle set, brand new, never used, along with Needle size ID Tags from KP Options and I'll also throw in a new knitting gauge and two sets of needle protectors---$53 postpaid---SOLD

I have the following books for sale, just email me with the name(s) of whatever you'd like along with a an offer. Please include shipping with your offer.
Knitting for Dummies---Sold
The Knitter's Bible----SOLD
Knitting Rules!--SOLD
The Book of Knitting---SOLD
the yarn girls' guide to beyond the basics---Sold
Sensational Knitted Socks---SOLD
One-Skein Wonders--SOld
Mason-Dixon Knitting---SOLD
Reader's Digest Knitting in No Time---Sold
Beautiful Knitting---Sold
fashionable projects for the new knitter---Sold
McCall's Big Book of Knit & Crochet for Home & Family--Sold

I will speedily mail anything as soon as I receive payment. Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the emails, best wishes, etc! I appreciate it all!!!

jmp3775
02-28-2007, 10:39 AM
are the options still available?

XbelovedXoneX
02-28-2007, 01:48 PM
I emailed you. I also wanted to say you are in my thoughts because of your illness. I hope you are still able to knit sometimes! :hug:

Sooze
03-03-2007, 07:15 PM
My thoughts and my prayers are with you. You are too kind to share! Will mail everything on Monday, thanks again!
Suze

Sooze
03-13-2007, 05:19 PM
The books are beautiful Norma! Big hug! :hug: :muah: :hug:
Suze