PDA

View Full Version : Storing Circular needles

becjo
03-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Just curious - I know some of you wrap your circulars up in CD cases - but I want to put mine in something that leaves them hanging so they dont get coiled up again. Has anyone bought something to put them in. I'm thinking I saw in a book one time about something to make to put them in - but I'm not all sewing-crafty at all - so I dont know if that's something I could do.

Any ideas?
Thanks

AmandaC
03-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Ingrid has something ... look here (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?p=35924&highlight=circular+needles#35924)

aineepooh1
03-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Good Question~!! :muah:

candicane
03-02-2007, 03:21 PM
My current system invloves leaving the circular needles in the packages they came in. I bought clear (or clearish) pencil pouches with zippers. With a marker I wrote on the outside of the pouches 12'', 16'' 24''... then I sor the needles into those. I have them in a small rectangular basket.

candice

brendajos
03-02-2007, 03:50 PM
I have the same thing Ingrid does there. The needles stay nice and straight out of that. I don't use too many of the needles in there anymore because i have the interchangeables but when I need something out of there everything is soooo much easier to use than they were when i kept them coiled! :cheering:

aineepooh1
03-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Candicane
What a great idea for storage. the other system I would have to watch my cats b/c they will drag anything down that is hanging~!