PDA

View Full Version : Knitting Novels swap for yarn *gone*

Mariblue
03-02-2007, 12:37 PM
If anyone is interested I have two Debbie Macomber novels, “The Shop on Blossom Street”, and “A Good Yarn”, I’d like to swap.

These are “knitting” novels about a woman who opens up a yarn store, and about some of the women that she meets who attend her knitting classes. I really enjoyed these books, and found myself wanting to keep reading to find out more about each character. Each book has one knitting pattern included. “The Shop on Blossom Street” has a baby blanket pattern by Ann Norling, and “A Good Yarn” has a basic sock pattern by Nancy Bush.

I’d be most interested in swapping these books for yarn. Something that will felt, like Wool of the Andes from Knit Picks, but I’ll take any offers, and any color. Doesn't have to be brand new, and partial skeins are ok too.

“The Shop on Blossom Street” is a hardback book, and in very good condition. There is a tiny stain along the edges of the pages, from a purple marker, I think from my kids.
“A Good Yarn” is paperback. The cover is in good condition, and no pages are bent, however the binding has definitely been broken in, but there is still lots of life left in this book.

I’ll pay the shipping on the books, it would most likely be media mail shipping, which takes a little longer (a couple weeks).

Mariblue
Edited to Add: These books come from a smoke-free, pet-free home.