PDA

View Full Version : Intro

urban_artisan
03-04-2007, 05:15 PM
I've been lurking for a few months and decided it was about time I introduce myself. I am a long-time crafter--sewing mostly--with a renewed interest in knitting. My grandmother taught me how to knit when I was a young girl, but I never really took to it. A friend and I stumbled upon a darling yarn shop this year, and after spending an afternoon with the charming owner, I walked out with more yarn than I knew what to do with :) Knitting really suites my busy lifestyle because I can pick it up and put it down and take it with!

Please don't mind my newbie questions, as I'm sure there will be tons. I have a tendency to take on more than I can handle with projects :P

psammeadred
03-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Welcome! You've definitely come to the right place!

nadja la claire
03-04-2007, 06:58 PM
:cheering: Welcome Dana!! I'm glad you decided to stop lurking in the shadows :cheering: You must post pics of your pretty little ones, and don't worry about the questions that's why this site is here. Besides we all need help sometimes.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Aquaria
03-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Ohh! Welcome to KH! :cheering: :hug:
Don't feel bad about asking questions, I do that a lot, too, because I'm also a newbie. :oops: :rofl: Every single questions are worth asking! :)

Once again, welcome! You've come to the right place! :teehee:

Braden
03-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Welcome! :thumbsup:

MoniDew
03-04-2007, 08:02 PM
HAH! Your story is a familiar one! I recently did the same, myself! Welcome to the forum!
________
Hot Box Vaporizers (http://hotboxvaporizers.com)

mks22300
03-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the forum! :waving:

DreamWeaver
03-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the woulderful KH forum! Don't worry about aking questions, even the most experianced still have something new to learn :thumbsup:

Again, welcome, and Happy knitting! xxx