PDA

View Full Version : Euroflax Linen

Chel
03-05-2007, 08:20 AM
I :heart: the stuff. Seriously. But I refrain from buying because well... its a bit expensive (for me) at $19.00 per hank. :pout: Well, on my most recent foray to my new favorite not-so-LYS (an hour and a half drive on a good day!) I found their lovely tree of Linen where they are selling it in the most beautiful colors for... $12.50 per hank. :woohoo: So I bought 3 in a lovely shade of rose. And when I get paid this weekend I will be going back and getting..more. MORE. MORE Muahahahahahahahahhaa. Oops. Sorry. Slipped into evil genius mode there for a sec. :doh: Meant to slip into gleeful knitter. :rofl: Hehe :teehee: (There! Thats better!)

Oh and I am making myself late for work contemplating all this lovely linen-y yarnfulness. I can NOT wait for Saturday.

marykz
03-05-2007, 09:49 AM
evil knitting genius laugh was a great start to my Monday!! hahahahaha! and good on you for finding your favorite yarn on sale! MKZ

Chel
03-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Thats the best part... It isn't on sale. Thats their regular price. :happydance:

Notice I have wisely omitted the name and location of said shop of yarny goodness lest I return and find myself linen-less...

But seriously. I love that place. :teehee:

(Hunt Country Yarn in Middleburg, VA)