PDA

View Full Version : Nici McNally Knitting DVDs

mystyflwr
03-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Has anyone pre-ordered the second DVD Beyond the Basics? I pre-ordered this DVD in Sept for the 30% discount. In October my credit card was charged and the DVD was to ship, I think in November then it was December, then one day I see on the website that the DVD is due out in the spring. I asked for credit and was told to call a phone number and leave my credit card # on voice mail. I was not comfortable with this. Then not too long ago I was sent a e-mail saying that finally the DVD will ship out Feb 28th. NEVER HAPPENED! :grrr:

Am I the only person out there that is having this trouble? :??

ylilsac
05-10-2007, 09:41 AM
:!!!: Yes, I pre-ordered in March expecting the DVD to ship within a week. I had paid with PayPal and have just asked for a cancelation refund. I hope I can get it immediately without problems. I remember it was scheduled for December; hopefully it'll come out before next Christmas. And waiting is very uncomfortable because I never got at least a message saying "we're sorry but it'll take longer". Good luck to you and keep us posted.

hellokitty165
05-10-2007, 02:37 PM
dun waste your time...get your credit card to get your money back...

can you imagine if one dvd cost $10 and hundreds of people ordered it and the $$ is sitting in their bank earning interest and you never got your stuff... what a scam !

NJMom
07-28-2008, 11:44 PM
I am also disappointed as I preordered the second DVD and never received it or a refund -- it has been 2 years so I agree that Nici is earning interest on money she is holding dishonestly. She should have returned money when asked instead of stopping email replies and information updates.