PDA

View Full Version : AERO Knitting needle gift set, US sizes 0-11

chee7e
03-13-2007, 10:15 AM
Hello folks, I'm looking to sell my Knitting needle set. I got it as a gift a few years ago, and I barely ever use it because I don't like long straight needles. I want to invest in something I might actually use. Before I went to ebay, I thought someone here might be interested. The set is almost in pristine condition, the only thing I can't find is a stitch holder and 1 small straight (cable) needle. I feel bad, I've had the set for years and have barely opened it half a dozen times. (pics below)

It is called an AERO Knitting Needle Gift Set in Leatherette case with Velcro closure.

It has:
*contains sizes from size 2.25mm (approx US 0) to 7.5 mm (approx US 11)
*The needles in this kit are 14 inches in length
*1 small straight and 1 shaped cable needle
*Leatherette Case
*Velcro closure
*Sizes 2.25 to 6mm are metal - 6.5 to 7.5mm hard plastic to reduce weight for larger sizes. (the plastic needles look identical... it's difficult to distinguish them from the metal)
*13 pairs Sizes in this set

I think the set is work 35-40 (depending on where you buy it), I would be happy to ship it to you for $40.

mercedesevans58
05-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Hi, I just saw your post, but I guess you already sold your Aero needle set. If not, Im very interested, please let me know if they are still available !

Thanks,
Sincerely,
Mercedes Evans

Antares
05-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Original post is 5 years old, and I've not seen this person participate since I joined several years ago.

pearlgrabb
01-28-2013, 08:35 PM
I am very interested in buying your aero knitting needles. Please call me at --- My name is Pearl Grabb.

Jan in CA
01-28-2013, 08:40 PM
No phone numbers please. We have spambots roaming the forum at all times.

That said the member is no longer active. It's best to check the original post date.