PDA

View Full Version : OMG!! I didn't think

cindyln
03-16-2007, 11:34 AM
I would love them this much. I got my Knitpicks Options and don't know why I didn't get them sooner. I love them!!! I can't believe I have been spending money on other circulars when these are a much better value and wonderful needles!! I don't think I will use my other needles again. :muah:

KathyinCali
03-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Wow, that's a statement :) I got mine last week. I'm going to break them in this weekend.

Happy knitting!

CarmenIbanez
03-16-2007, 11:52 AM
I would love them this much. I got my Knitpicks Options and don't know why I didn't get them sooner. I love them!!! I can't believe I have been spending money on other circulars when these are a much better value and wonderful needles!! I don't think I will use my other needles again. :muah:

I never use any other needles! Funny huh?

Jan in CA
03-16-2007, 11:54 AM
I just bought two circs to test them and now I'd rather use them than anything else! I try to avoid patterns that require my Denises. :teehee:

Kaydee
03-16-2007, 12:26 PM
I got mine just a few weeks ago and love them. I didn't know what I was missing.

nadja la claire
03-16-2007, 12:33 PM
They are great but make sure you check the sizes to make sure the gauges are correct and also check to make sure the connections are ok. If you do have a problem contact their amazing customer service.

I :heart: :heart: :heart: my Options. They are all I use.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx