PDA

View Full Version : Options or Denise for linen yarn?

MMK
03-20-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm about to start the Dollar and a Half cardigan from IK using Soft Linen. Should I buy the KP Options or just use my Denise? I've never knitted with linen before, and while this has some acrylic, I will admit to wanting an excuse to order the Options. Any opinions?

Vendie
03-20-2007, 05:29 PM
I would say with my limited experience with linen, that I'd prefer working with the Options. And I'm not enabling whatsoever :shifty:

dustinac
03-20-2007, 07:26 PM
:teehee:

I've used Linen before.. I made bath mitts from it before Christmas with my Denise's and after with my Options.. and although they both worked fine with the linen yarn I just love my options so much.. haven't found a yarn they won't work with that I'd suggest them... I haven't even opened my denise's since Christmas... :teehee:

I'm planning on making this too.. just gotta get some socks finished first.. :happydance:

Braden
03-20-2007, 07:45 PM
I would say Options, byt it's really a matter of personal preference. If you tend to like a bit of drag to your stitches, than use Denise. If you like speedy, slippery needles, than I would go with Options. I tend to use my Options for everything, though.

MMK
03-20-2007, 07:53 PM
I just hit the button for submit order, so I thank you for helping me make my decision. You know I was going to buy them anyway...

I do not like drag, I love the slippery DPNs by Options, so I know I'll enjoy the circs, too. Now I have time to finish some socks before they arrive, then it will be cardi time!