PDA

View Full Version : mini destash

vaknitter
03-26-2007, 10:29 PM
So I don't have a lot of fancy yarn, I bought a couple of boxes or yarn and was given a box of yarn b/c there were a few nice items within it that I really wanted. I don't have room to store it all and cannot buy more this is overflowing the closet and taking over the room.

I'm not sure what a lot of this is worth, so make me an offer, will combine anything you like and will ask that you pay shipping. I don't seem to be able to load the pictures so please just PM me if you are interested in something and I will send pictures your way

Thanks for looking

#1 Light blue - W. West Designs Confetti (92% cotton, 8%acrylic) made in Italy, 65yrds per each 5 with labels and 1 without. $9 + SH

#2 Purchased this off e-bay (oops) it was sold as a handspun alpaca blend with a blue base. Tried to show in the pic that it is 3 fine filaments together. Just not what I expected and I cannot find a use for it. 6 hanks $10 + SH

#3 Bernat Frenzy Ultra Violet all 3 with labels $8 + SH

#4 Bernat Galaxy Neptune all 3 with labels $8 + SH

#5 the cones - looks like chenile (blue) and acrylic (grey and red)

#6 Purple cone looks to be pretty full..acrylic

#7 This looks pretty old, fuzzy acrylic called Mohlon from Illinois Yarn Comany, no yardage listed. Looks like 6 full skeins and 2 partial (look full to me but no label) Looks great for baby knitting PINK

#8 Some more antique acrylic Red Heart Wintuk in Baby Aqua - again no yardage listed. 3 look full, one partial and a piece to be frogged that looks like beginnings of a bonnet

#9 Almost forgot the 30 something skeins of embroidery floss in multiple colors. It is not DMC colors....all look brand new with labels attached.

jeanius80
04-02-2007, 03:05 PM
#2 Purchased this off e-bay (oops) it was sold as a handspun alpaca blend with a blue base. Tried to show in the pic that it is 3 fine filaments together. Just not what I expected and I cannot find a use for it. 6 hanks $10 + SH

how many yards of this? would you email me a pick or post one here? thanks

jeanie

Mulderknitter
04-02-2007, 04:30 PM
I might be interested in the chenielle cones. Could you tell me how much you think is there or a pic please?

vaknitter
04-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Thank you both for your interest, I need e-mail addresses to send pics as they are too large to post here (cannot seem to get them to resize small enough).

I don't know how many yards of the ebay yarn .... I only "bought" 2 hanks and if I remember correctly they were sold as "at least 120 yds each", she sent me 6 hanks so I don't really know what I got.

The Cones - there is only one of chenille, turqoiuse - and I don't think there is too much. If you send me an e-mail address I am more than happy to send you the pics.

jeanius80
04-02-2007, 10:18 PM
i pm'd you