PDA

View Full Version : OT - Did I Miss American Idol Last Night??? Scoop PLEASE

auburnchick
03-28-2007, 08:08 PM
Ok, so I go to look at what's on TV tonight, and I notice that AI is only 30 minutes, so I go "huh?" :??

I do an info (I've got the guide thing on my cable box), and I see it's results night. :doh:

How on earth did I miss it last night???

I think that I have been working so hard on my papers this week that I haven't had a clue what's going on. The lady at the convenience store just watched me as I tried to leave 18 cents short of my total (had to pick up chocolate and root beer for nourishment). I think she was worried about me getting home safely. :teehee:

Can I watch the episode online?

P.S. I did fish out the rest of the change. ;)

Julie
03-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Chris Sligh made fun of knitters...indirectly :fingerwag:

auburnchick
03-28-2007, 08:33 PM

And the scoop??? Please follow-up!

madametj
03-28-2007, 08:41 PM
i didnt see it either! my evil hw wouldnt let me :teehee:

madametj
03-28-2007, 09:57 PM
~SIGH~ lets see, brandon, stephanie, and chris sligh are gone

and haylie, sanjaya, phil, and gina are still here

makes perfect sense to me :whoosh:

mrs.hre
03-28-2007, 10:24 PM
i watched the whole show and let me tell you i am done watching. its all popularity now. chris sligh went off tonite. i can't believe that sanjaya is still there its all popularity now the kid can't sing. and now its so popular he will probably go all the way. so i am done watching it. its more of a waste of time now.

madametj
03-28-2007, 10:34 PM
i watched the whole show and let me tell you i am done watching. its all popularity now. chris sligh went off tonite. i can't believe that sanjaya is still there its all popularity now the kid can't sing. and now its so popular he will probably go all the way. so i am done watching it. its more of a waste of time now.

i dont think its so much that he's popular, its more that votefortheworst.com is targeting him. ok, first he said "i'm not the best singer" and then he wore that awful mock mohack( :teehee: ) its like he's telling us "Please don't vote for me. I suck"

mrs.hre
03-28-2007, 10:42 PM
well its ruined it for me and for many. i wanna watch good singers not teenie boppers like him. the kid can't sing and its ruining it for alot of singers

SandraEllen
03-28-2007, 11:10 PM
dont forget about Haylie. she is not good either. i thought she did terrible last night.

So glad that i have tivo. such a blessing for idol.

auburnchick
03-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Unfortunately, I think what is happening this year is totally ruining the integrity of the show. I mean, if Ryan comes out wearing a wig, you know they aren't serious about it.

It's really a shame. I love shows that showcase a new talent...someone who wouldn't have gotten a chance otherwise.

zip
03-29-2007, 12:37 AM

So he earned his expulsion. :teehee:

I blame the judges for this season's cluster :!!!: They released some fine talent before the final 24. Blake's the only guy this season who oughta last. Gina, Melinda and Lakisha, the only girls. What happened to Rachel Zevita?! She mysteriously vanished from the show between NY and Hollywood. And why'd they release the homeless guy (whose name I've forgotten)? He was the best male from the beginning.

Simon's the only thing that keeps me watching. My SO suggested replacing Randy and Paula with the MST3000 guys. And you know what? It'd be an improvement. Lastly, can somebody give Ryan a real job, please?

I hate this stoopit show! :roflhard:

jodstr2
03-29-2007, 12:47 AM
aii aii aii aiiiiiiii. :-x

I really liked Chris S, and was bummed that he did poorly last night. does that make it any easier for me to see him leave tonight? no.

Haley and Sanjaya still there... :-x
I still don't like Gina and Phil and Chris R
but Haley and Sanjaya need to leave before them.

madametj
03-29-2007, 01:17 AM
aii aii aii aiiiiiiii. :-x

I really liked Chris S, and was bummed that he did poorly last night. does that make it any easier for me to see him leave tonight? no.

Haley and Sanjaya still there... :-x
I still don't like Gina and Phil and Chris R
but Haley and Sanjaya need to leave before them.

omg, i feel EXACTLY like u do :shock:

blueeyes28
03-29-2007, 06:53 AM
I can't believe that Sanjya is still in it this is ridiculous he consistanly sucks what is goin on here??

auburnchick
03-29-2007, 11:01 AM
I can't believe that Sanjya is still in it this is ridiculous he consistantly sucks what is goin on here??

And yet we still keep tuning in to see what's gonna happen next... :teehee:

dink
03-29-2007, 11:26 AM
I don't want to ruin anyone's fun....but, in case you want to "cheat" on American Idol, I don't know how many have heard of www.dialidol.com I've been checking that site out on result nights for the last 2 seasons (this and last) and it's been pretty on for the most part. It tracks the busy signals I guess for each of the contestants numbers.

Anyways, this week, it showed Sanjaya being safe with a 2-7 Dial Idol Rank, and score of 14. He was listed 4th highest under Melinda, Chris R, & Lakisha believe it or not. :??

I don't get it. All I can say is the Vote For the Worst people are doing their job alright!

SandraEllen
03-29-2007, 11:44 AM
I think Melinda has a great voice, but I CANNOT watch her sing...She just looks SO goofy! Only when she sings though...

PaperGirl
03-29-2007, 12:58 PM

So he earned his expulsion. :teehee:

I blame the judges for this season's cluster :!!!: They released some fine talent before the final 24. Blake's the only guy this season who oughta last. Gina, Melinda and Lakisha, the only girls. What happened to Rachel Zevita?! She mysteriously vanished from the show between NY and Hollywood. And why'd they release the homeless guy (whose name I've forgotten)? He was the best male from the beginning.

Simon's the only thing that keeps me watching. My SO suggested replacing Randy and Paula with the MST3000 guys. And you know what? It'd be an improvement. Lastly, can somebody give Ryan a real job, please?

I hate this stoopit show! :roflhard:

Two words.

Bailey Brown.

CarmenIbanez
03-29-2007, 01:06 PM
I am a little sick and tired of this season. By this time last year, the talent was so deep we regularly spent time debating who to vote for. A majority of the people had enough talent to be successful recording artists. This year, I can't really imagine any of them being successful in the way that Kelly Clarkson is. Maybe Blake. I like Lakesha and I like Melinda, but they are not going to be pop stars. They can be super successful recording artists because they are tremendously talented. But the show is supposed be about pop stars. And NONE of the people are really star material.

dink
03-29-2007, 01:15 PM
Two words.

Bailey Brown.

She'll definately be back. She was young enough that this wasn't her first & last shot at it. Maybe now she'll even go and get vocal lessons or something, since she's got some time before the next audition. She was good though. Just that one little kicker of forgetting the words! :wall:

butterflymama
03-29-2007, 05:04 PM
I think that the parents need to step in and take the phone away from the middle schoolers who are voting for sanjaya. :fingerwag:

madametj
03-29-2007, 05:08 PM
I can't believe that Sanjya is still in it this is ridiculous he consistantly sucks what is goin on here??

And yet we still keep tuning in to see what's gonna happen next... :teehee:

i know, isnt it terrible. i wanna stop watching because it makes me angry, but still i want to know what happens. i still think i'll at least skip next week. somethings gonna give :doh:

p.s. I hate you, Vote for the Worst!

(had to get that in there :teehee: )

zip
03-29-2007, 10:30 PM
Z told me this morning that he heard Simon say he'd leave if Sanjaya wins, which would leave me with no more reason to watch. I'm half hoping Sanjaya wins for that reason.

MTV commentator's recap of this week's show. (http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1555753/20070328/id_0.jhtml)