PDA

View Full Version : It Feels Good To Be Knitting Again

Knitting_Guy
03-31-2007, 09:51 PM
I finally sat down, picked up my Options, and cast on for that sock I frogged a couple of weeks ago. I've only knit a half dozen rounds or so at this point, but it does feel good to be knitting again.

MoniDew
03-31-2007, 09:52 PM
OUTSTANDING! (and great new pic, BTW!)
________
NO2 VAPORIZER (http://www.vaporshop.com/no2-vaporizer.html)

CateKnits
03-31-2007, 09:59 PM
Is it easier without the drugs? :teehee: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I'm glad you're more back to yourself!

auburnchick
03-31-2007, 10:12 PM
:cheering:

Good for you!

pattieroc
04-01-2007, 01:28 AM
:cheering: I bet it does and Mason if that is a recent pic...congrats on the clean up, the new look is totally handsome.GOOD FOR YOU and happy knitting too!!!!!!!!!

Dangles
04-01-2007, 01:40 AM
:cheering: Mason.

Nice new look btw :)

Chel
04-01-2007, 01:42 AM
I agree. :)

*thumbs up*

Jan in CA
04-01-2007, 02:46 AM
The new pic looks great! I thought that beard was never coming off.. :?? :teehee:

Glad you are knitting again!

BinkyKat
04-01-2007, 02:51 AM
:cheering: Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Cool hat! Omigosh your beard is gone!!! Lookin' gooood! :eyebrow:

Liliyarn
04-01-2007, 03:04 AM
OMGosh....from burly to GQ

Way to go Sam Ellio....er Mason :teehee:

Here's to us knitting again! I put away the Poma socks and picked up the Saraha sweater. It's been over a week since I knitted.

Happy knitting!

aineepooh1
04-01-2007, 03:18 AM
Hurray for knitting and your recently resuced KPO's~!!
:heart:

:happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

Nikita-amimono
04-01-2007, 03:49 AM
Glad you are knitting again!! :thumbsup:
:woohoo:

And I like your new look! :poke:
You look totally different without your beard!

Niki

dustinac
04-01-2007, 08:31 AM
:cheering: Glad you are able to knit again!!!

I know when I was down with my back last summer.. I kept telling everyone here I am can't move.. have to sit still and I can't knit.. it's a knitters worst dream... :teehee:

Knitting_Guy
04-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Thanks everyone.

Yeah it is a bit frustrating that one is down with so much time to kill and yet can't really spend that time knitting either.

Mommy22alyns
04-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Is it easier without the drugs? :teehee: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Knitting on drugs is bad. Very bad. :oops:

You look great, and enjoy that knitting! :happydance:

KathyinCali
04-02-2007, 02:40 PM
You look great in your new avatar! :)

jodstr2
04-02-2007, 02:44 PM
:cheering: yay! and great new look! :cheering:

REVS
04-02-2007, 03:14 PM
So glad you're feeling better and enjoying knitting better, too! :cheering:

You know, Mason, I really liked your full beard, I would never have suggested that you cut it off --- BUT I have to say that the new beard-do is quite fetching! It suits you very well, although it does change your look a lot (the missing pipe adds to that, too).
It looks like you've gone from a cozy winter-do to a lighter summer-do. Nice! :muah:

nadja la claire
04-02-2007, 04:00 PM
:cheering: :cheering: I'm glad you're back in the saddle. :cheering: :cheering:

Knitting on drugs just ain't where it's at, man. :zombie: :eyes:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Knitting_Guy
04-02-2007, 06:53 PM
So glad you're feeling better and enjoying knitting better, too! :cheering:

You know, Mason, I really liked your full beard, I would never have suggested that you cut it off --- BUT I have to say that the new beard-do is quite fetching! It suits you very well, although it does change your look a lot (the missing pipe adds to that, too).
It looks like you've gone from a cozy winter-do to a lighter summer-do. Nice! :muah:

Thanks. The Fu stache is my normal look. The full beard is usually just a Winter thing.

The avatar is actually a pic from last Summer.

Here's one from a couple of days ago. Warning: may frighten small children!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/mason61/avatarcap.jpg

Mulderknitter
04-02-2007, 07:22 PM
yay Mason! good job getting back into the swing of things, and with a sock! I just finished my first sock, it's in the whatcha knitting page. I truly think that if I was laid up and couldn't knit I would go crazy. There is only so much Young and the restless one can watch. I always say, I will be the one when the power and all goes out that will be totally fine cuz knitting doesn't require any electricity or computers! :cheering:

Braden
04-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Glad you feel better!

BinkyKat
04-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Thought about you yesterday Mason! I was white knuckling it back from the Twin Cities when I got to the bermuda triangle of weather outside of Alexandria MN...it started to snow right at me and when I wasn't worried about drifting to the wrong side of the road or the shoulder, I was freeking out when semi's were passing me causing white outs. I was saying, "please, if you're Mason don't run me off the road!"
I had accidentally and stupidly locked my keys in my car and after getting them out (via locksmith) I was delayed getting on the road and was on the highway at night which normally isn't so bad. I wasn't expecting to ride home in a blizzard, after all, it is APRIL! I unfortunately did see two semi's in the ditch and two cars at various locations so I hope no one got hurt...and hope all drivers are safe! :hug:

Abbily
04-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Mason, I just have to tell you, you have the most beautiful eyes!!

Knitting_Guy
04-04-2007, 10:53 PM
Conti; I know how you felt. It's never fun to drive in that kind of weather.

Mason, I just have to tell you, you have the most beautiful eyes!!

Thanks, I've had them since I was a kid.

sara_jayne
04-05-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm glad you are finally feeling better Mason! Enjoy your knitting time!