PDA

View Full Version : No Reason.

Chel
04-01-2007, 09:59 PM
There isn't any particular reason for this post. Nothing catastrophic happened. Just an ordinary Sunday...

But I have been reading through my yarnees old posts, which sent me back through pages and pages and pages of posts and one thing struck me;

So many of these posts were from people having questions or problems-knitting related and not-and I have NEVER come across a single plea that went unanswered. You guys are always willing to lend a hand, give a pat on the back, cheer someone on, offer support, condolences, encouragement, wisdom and friendship.

Theres no real reason for this post, but I still wanted to make it just to tell you how absolutely wonderful I think you all are, how I value the contributions you all make, and how I am honored by the trust you exhibit by sharing bits and pieces of yourselves-accomplishments as well as struggles.

Amy (and Sheldon too) is wonderful for seeing the need for this place and being responsible for its existence. But it is each and every one of you who make KH more than just a helpful, informative website. You guys make this a haven of support both when yarn is involved and when it is not. It is the whole of you, the KH forum members, both past and present who make KH a family. And I am proud and honored to consider myself one of you. :muah:

Ingrid
04-01-2007, 10:07 PM
:grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug:

aineepooh1
04-01-2007, 11:17 PM
:clink:

I second that motion~! :muah:

marykz
04-02-2007, 08:43 AM
Aw- group hug!! Thanks chel for expressing it so nicely.....

ArtLady1981
04-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Double that from me too! :heart: :hug: :heart:

losnana
04-02-2007, 05:48 PM
What Chel said!! :cheering: :happydance:

Braden
04-02-2007, 09:25 PM
You're exactly right!