PDA

View Full Version : Joann's sale

cinnybuns
04-04-2007, 12:38 PM
here is the code for the 40% off and free shipping on singer sewing machines....

I'm tempted but I have no space to put one *sobs* and I don't know how to operate it

GinnyG
04-04-2007, 12:41 PM
I used the 40% off to get a yarn swift (to go with my ball winder I got at 50% off a few weeks ago) :cheering:

dink
04-04-2007, 01:25 PM
That's the great thing about JoAnns and Michaels. The lovely 40% (sometimes even 50%) coupons that they seem to have oh so often! :heart:

Only thing for me, the JoAnn's in my town is horrible. They never seem to restock their knitting supplies. I've been there 2 times asking for some DP needles. "Oh, we're ordering soon, come back in a couple weeks". That couple weeks has turned into a month :grrr:

HOPEFULLY they'll get their act together, I've sent in a comment about restocking their knitting/yarn stock.

But :cheering: for sales!

Jan in CA
04-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Only thing for me, the JoAnn's in my town is horrible. They never seem to restock their knitting supplies. I've been there 2 times asking for some DP needles. "Oh, we're ordering soon, come back in a couple weeks". That couple weeks has turned into a month :grrr:

Go to the one in Foothill Ranch. There's a Michaels out there, too.

Take Bake Pkwy east past the toll road and turn left on Town Center. Joanns is down a few blocks on the right, but you can't miss it the sign is huge. :teehee: Michaels is in that same area.

I think technically they are on Portola so if you want to turn left there you can do that, too. In that case the stores would be on the left.

BTW... your best bet for DPNs or any other knitting thing is to go to your LYS. Joanns and Michaels do have them, but since they aren't a dedicated knitting store their supplies are limited. Oh and there is a Tall Mouse on Alton and I've had some luck finding things there, but again like Michaels and Joanns it's main theme is crafts.

dink
04-04-2007, 01:52 PM

Go to the one in Foothill Ranch. There's a Michaels out there, too.

Take Bake Pkwy east past the toll road and turn left on Town Center. Joanns is down a few blocks on the right, but you can't miss it the sign is huge. :teehee: Michaels is in that same area.

I think technically they are on Portola so if you want to turn left there you can do that, too. In that case the stores would be on the left.

BTW... your best bet for DPNs or any other knitting thing is to go to your LYS. Joanns and Michaels do have them, but since they aren't a dedicated knitting store their supplies are limited. Oh and there is a Tall Mouse on Alton and I've had some luck finding things there, but again like Michaels and Joanns it's main theme is crafts.

I'm laughing Jan . Now everyone is going to know where I reside! :hiding: I was thinking about swinging over to the Foothill Ranch one after work. There's a few around. Just the one by my place is pretty much right there a quick drive! Side note, they are putting a new Michaels in the same area :happydance:

I just wished they'd keep stock though. I realize they are a "craft" store, but you walk down the yarn section and it's pretty bare! I'd like to use those coupons since I'm a little cheap (well, more like I have some small debit to pay back to the parents) :teehee:

madametj
04-04-2007, 08:12 PM
here is the code for the 40% off and free shipping on singer sewing machines....

I'm tempted but I have no space to put one *sobs* and I don't know how to operate it

where is the code? :shrug:

GinnyG
04-04-2007, 09:25 PM

where is the code? :shrug:

go to the web site.

Paws4Knitting
04-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Cinnybuns- I bought my Singer from JoAn's in a similar sale to do Quilting, and it works wonderfully!
Easy to use and had a lot of different stitches for the price- excellent!!!! It has been fun to use!
Cheers! :woot: