PDA

View Full Version : Jimmybeanswool yarn sale ...anyone ?????

hellokitty165
04-04-2007, 06:42 PM
http://www.jimmybeanswool.com/secure-html/onlineec/saleHome.asp

Knitalia
04-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Jimmy Beans rocks! They shipped my order the same day. And they stuck a free nail file & some strawberry candy in my package. So nice.

aineepooh1
04-05-2007, 11:15 AM
YOU GUYS are just not HELPING me by enabling my yarn ADDICTION~!! :wall: :wall:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

hellokitty165
04-05-2007, 11:34 AM
i know !!! we are horrible !!! i am selling my stuff here and buying there ...it insane !!!!!!

mdog182
04-05-2007, 11:54 AM
i :heart: jimmy beans!! i have just placed an order yesterday for some lorna's laces and some dpns and they almost immediately emailed me to let me know that the color and dpns i wanted were on backorder but they gave me several different options i could buy instead, so i did. i really appreciate them getting back to me so fast instead of letting me sit around for a couple of weeks wondering where my order was. this is my second order, which i got free shipping on because they gave me a coupon after my first order. and i got my last order SO fast, in like 2 days. but i do live like 3 hours from the store so....anyway, yes i love them.

mwedzi
04-05-2007, 08:52 PM
and i got my last order SO fast, in like 2 days. but i do live like 3 hours from the store so....anyway, yes i love them.

I don't live 3 hours from the store (ha! i wish! talk about a weekend trip), but i still got my order in a couple of days. A pair of Lantern Moons and a pattern. They ship super fast. But I never care for the stuff they have on sale. They always have stuff on sale, but it's never anything I want, and sometimes it's just like 5% off. :teehee: