PDA

View Full Version : Debbie Bliss: Baby Knits - image help!

humblestumble
04-07-2007, 01:22 AM
I got Debbie Bliss Baby Knits (1988 publication), but some of the images of the patterns are missing.

Following images are the missing ones that I am curious about:

16: All in one Spot pattern and hat
21-26?: Cardigan with applique yoke
26-27?: Embroidered cardigan, pants an booties

I got it from the library. All patterns are there, but not the images. I'd like to see them, if possible. Can anyone help? I went to Amazon.com to see some images, so I did get to see some of the missing pages, but now I've reached my limit and have these left to view. Thanks for any help!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
04-07-2007, 01:27 AM
I would try toe debbie bliss website and maybe knitpicks; KP is really good about showing the inside pages of the books they sell. (if they sell that one)

humblestumble
04-07-2007, 02:55 AM
Hmm, I tried the Debbie Bliss site and she didn't have it listed. It's pretty old in comparison to her other books. I just tried KP, per your suggestion, and they only have 4 DB books. Thanks for the suggestions though.

humblestumble
04-09-2007, 05:26 AM
Anyone else? I am really curious about the pants and the all in one spot?

BinkyKat
04-09-2007, 10:08 PM
This isn't the same book as the Baby Knits for Beginners is it? I have to find mine if it is... :shrug:

SandraEllen
04-09-2007, 10:13 PM
It isn't the same...

I took a look at Amazon and they have the book. You can "look inside" but those pages weren't available...

humblestumble
04-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Unfortunately it isn't the same. I tried reading the patterns last night to see if I could visualize the patterns made up, but I am not sure about how they look. The All-in-one is probably a lot like the other in the book, but as for the o thers, I am still not sure.