PDA

View Full Version : knithappens ROCKS !

hellokitty165
04-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Wow i got my package from them today ... i should be happy right ???? WRONG !

In the order memo that is attached to it stated that one of the needle is out of stock ... no mentioned how i will get my $$ back on that one ...next the Lantern moon DPN needles sz 6 & 7 have teeth marks all over the 6-7 needles... geesh... i know it a good sales but this is not acceptable right...first the wait now all this !!!!!

what should i do ...? i typed them an email and i hope they will get back to me soon... this is just so not-acceptable ....... :!!!: :grrr:

Abbily
04-09-2007, 03:20 PM
HOly cow... teeth marks?! Wow, let us know what they say! I would hope they didn't charge you for the 'out of stock' stuff.

hellokitty165
04-09-2007, 03:21 PM
HOly cow... teeth marks?! Wow, let us know what they say! I would hope they didn't charge you for the 'out of stock' stuff.

not real teeth mark but DENTED markings... they charge my credit card ...yup it there on my statement...

GinnyG
04-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Oh dear........

hopefully they will credit your account FAST. Can you return the needles?

I am expecting my order (email received that it was shipped) anyday. But I only ordered yarn.

hellokitty165
04-09-2007, 03:48 PM
I sure can return the needles... normally i am not a fussy person...if one dent or scratch i can deal with it...but this two needles are disfigured... everytime i look at it ..i m sad ...i paid $14.30 for each set (DPN = 5 pieces (even though is on sale) it still alot for me .........

i hope they can get back to me ASAP .... geeshhhh

Braden
04-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Even if it is on sale, that's no excuse for offering crap!

hellokitty165
04-09-2007, 04:00 PM
okie... they replied me within less than 1/2 an hour.... they will resend me the needles by UPS Next day delivery :cheering: and money is refunded today... they apologised for the delayed...

I am impressed by their quick response... they rocks...will buy again from them for sure...

okie now i can go back to knitting...thanks for all your concerns on this matter....you all are awsome here !

Abbily
04-09-2007, 04:07 PM
thanks for posting the update! it's great to know they have such wonderful customer service!

Vendie
04-09-2007, 04:26 PM
I shop at the store as often as I can, and they're always really wonderful. I hate to hear about bad experiences with them because they are so nice, so I'm glad you were able to work something out with them.

Chel
04-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Vendie, thats my LYS too. :) Do you do Springwwater also?

Vendie
04-09-2007, 07:15 PM
No, I've never been, but I want to before I move back to Indiana!

suzeeq
04-09-2007, 11:58 PM
I would think they wouldn't charge you for what they didn't send, unless it's backordered and will send it later.... But it sounds like they were busy and maybe a few things got overlooked.

sue