PDA

View Full Version : SE Ohio, Athens, Marietta, Cambridge or Parkersburg WV

Buckeyeknitter
04-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Would love to get together with fellow knitters. I live in Marietta but would be willing to travel as far as Athens or Cambridge. Pls let me know!

Pam

miles
05-26-2007, 03:46 PM
:cheering: hey I live in Zanesville and would be willing to travel to Cambridge for a knit meetup if anyone else is interested....

miles
06-16-2007, 09:49 PM
*bump* any knitters near Zanesville seeing this? I'm still looking for a knitting place to meet at and some nice people to knit with....

miles
07-15-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm finding it hard to believe that my little corner of the earth has no interest in meeting to knit... I've been asked by two of my nieces to teach them what I know about knitting. Should take about 15 minutes tops, lol....but at least they'll know the basics and if they dig it, they'll get more help from here as I plan to share with them this invaluable site and resources. Then once they learn, they can in turn teach Auntie Kim some new things.....

dustinac
07-19-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm about 45 mins from Zanesville... I wish my lys would start a sit and knit but no one seems interested around here... I was taking classes just to go sit and knit but really no point cause I was basically the only one signing up for the classes...:rofling:

We pass Cambridge when we head home to WV...We are planning to meet my family in Aug at a yarn/quilt store in Willamstown, WV... mom has talked to them on the phone about fabrics and then we seen an article on them where they carry yarn too...:blooby: Normally we meet at the 1/2 way point Mineral Wells...